Okay so there are a few variations on this game, I'm sure you've encxountered one or more at some time. But hey I thought it might be fun. I think Kurt will enjoy it at least : )
Take the name of a movie and replace significant words with "Your Mom". The longer the title and/or more famous the movie the better.
For example:
The Lion, The Witch and Your Mom
Star Wars VI: Return of Your Mom
and who could forget the classic Your Mom Goes To Washington?
All right blogosphere, whatcha got?
: )
numer darowizny: SRTF/067/SWD .
1 month ago
28 comments:
Out of Your Mom
The Unbearable Lightness of Your Mom
Bill and Your Mom's Excellent Adventures
Dude, Who Stole Your Mom?
Raiders of Your Mom
Your Mom on Elm Street
Last Tango in Your Mom
To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Your Mom.
Your Mom Down Under.
Mad Max Beyond Your Mom
Bob & Carol & Your Mom & Alice
Blame It On Your Mom
One Flew Over Your Mom's Nest.
Oh my god this is the BEST thing in the world S&C!
Your mom and the chocolate factory.
Your mom got fingered.
Your mom likes it hot.
Your mom: fully loaded.
For a fistful of your mom.
The sound of your mom.
Your mom on a plane.
A lot like your mom.
Fun with your mom.
And the best...
Me, Myself, and your mom.
1) 'Sex, Lies, and Your Mom'
2) 'What's Eating Your Mom'
3) 'Gone With Your Mom'
10 things I hate about Your mom.
Snakes on Your Mom
Don't tell Mom the Babysitter's Your Mom.
Don't throw Momma from Your Mom
Dude, Where's Your Mom?
I Love Your Mom, Man
Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Your Mom
Destry Rides Your Mom
To Your Mom, Thanks For Everything, Your Mom - is that one confusing?
Harold & Your Mom Go To White Castle
Bob & Carol & Ted & Your Mom
What's Eating Your Mom?
How To Train Your Mom
The Good, The Bad, And Your Mom
Once Upon A Time In Your Mom
Dial M For Your Mom
I love the old mafia classic trilogy.
The Mom.
The Mom II.
The Mom III.
Me, your mom and Irene.
Of course, I should have put "your" in there.
How about this one.
The World Is Not Your Mom.
There is so much genius here I can't even. You are all made of win.
Your Mom, the Car.
Stop! Or Your Mom Will Shoot! (subtle)
Godzilla vs. Your Mom
Mm-kay, how 'bout these:
Your Mom and the Prisoner of Azkaban
A Fish Called Your Mom
How To Lose Your Mom In Ten Days
Four Weddings and Your Mom
Your Mom: Monsters Unleashed
Your mom the barbarian.
The pursuit of your mom.
The day your mom stood still.
20,000 leagues under your mom.
From Russia with your mom.
The spy who loved your mom.
For your moms eyes only
I'm back for one more...
Three Men and Your Mom
Tha Taking of Your Mom: 123
How to Train Your Mom
Up in Your Mom
Your Mom at a Funeral (the British version, not that Tyler Perry shite)
The Curious Case of Your Mom
Your Mom's Just Not That Into You
Your Mom/Nixon
A Nightmare on Your Mom's Street
and finally . . . you know I had to include it . . .
Debbie Does Your Mom
This is marvelous, S&C! I'm always blown away by your creativity. xoxo
The Empire Strikes Your Mom.
The Sound of Your Mom.
Your Mom in Wonderland.
From Here to Your Mom.
Sleepless in Your Mom.
Your Mom's Got Mail.
Annie Get Your Mom.
Driving Your Mom.
OMG this is too funny.
Once again, you are all complete geniuses. I love it!
Attack of the 50-Foot Your Mom
They Shoot Your Mom, Don't They?
Everything Your Mom Always Wanted To Know About Sex But Was Afraid To Ask
Abbott And Costello Meet Your Mom
Two Days In Your Mom
Austin Powers: International Man of Your Mom
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Your Mom
Austin Powers in Your Mom's member
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Your Mom
Star Trek III: The Search for Your Mom
Your Mom with One Red Shoe
Your Mom vs. The Volcano
That Thing Your Mom Does!
Gone With Your Mom
Your Mom in 60 Seconds
Planes, Trains, & You Mom
Plan 9 From Your Mom
The Hitchhikers' Guide to Your Mom
The Unbearable Lightness of Your Mom
Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Your Mom
Your Mom's List
Your Mom Like It Hot
Once Upon A Time In Your Mom
Your Mom Goes To Washingtom
No "Your Mom" for Old Men
Your Mom & The Sundance Kid
Dial "M" for Your Mom
(And now some additive ones instead of replaces)
Rent Your Mom!
Deep Throat Your Mom
Cast Away Your Mom
Dumb and Dumberer: When Your Mom Met Lloyd
Hopefully I've done a better job of double checking this time:
- Dances with Your Mom
- Your Mom of the Traveling Pants
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Your Mom
- Planes, Trains & Your Mom
- So I Married Your Mom
- Fear & Loathing in Your Mom
- Escape From Your Mom
Additive:
- Your Mom: The Fast & The Furious
- Free Your Mom Willie
(Lord, I hope I'm done with this.)
Just Dustin Hoffman:
• Your Rain Mom
• Your Little Big Mom
• All Your Mom's Men
• Who Is Your Mom And Why Is He Saying Those Terrible Things About Me?
• Your Mom vs. Your Mom
Oh, I could go on ...
A Matter of Life and Mom
The Mom Who came to Dinner
Whatever Happened to Baby Mom?
The Mom Who Knew Too Much
Once again, you are all white-hot grease fires of pure entertainment!
OK I got some:
A Streetcar named Your Mom
Your Mom on a Hot Tin Roof
Breakfast at Your Mom's
(the Audrey Hepburn classic, natch)
Journey to the Center of Your Mom
Gentlemen Prefer Your Mom
Backup Your Mom
Date Your Mom
Post a Comment