I ate a new flavor of ice-cream the other day called Denali Bear Claw. It's basically a creamy dark chocolate ice-cream with goopy caramel swirls and little chocolate coated cashew clusters.
It tasted like there was a party in my mouth... and everyone was getting it on. Aw yeah.
What foods make you ecstatically happy? (And why aren't you eating a big bowl of them right now instead of reading this nonsense?)
numer darowizny: SRTF/067/SWD .
1 month ago
17 comments:
Flan de queso - it's this Latin American thing that's basically a hybrid of a cheesecake and a flan (or creme caramel). It is the most wonderful thing in all of God's creation.
My favourite ice cream is also Latin American, actually; it is dulce de leche (milk caramel) flavoured ice-cream with alfajores (chocolate covered caramel-filled cookies) crumbled into it. Ohh mannn.
I would feel a little uncomfortable at the idea of partygoers getting it on in my mouth, btw.
ES - It's okay, they were all being safe.
Also, caramel is the best thing ever. I love creme caramel (flan) and panna cotta flavored gelato. Yummmmmm.
Chocolate ice cream is always a winner for me, as are good pizza, a great steak, and dark beer.
SkyDad - Mmm pizza, with LOTS of cheese! And yes to the steak too : D
Ice cream - Butter Pecan.
But for what I would kill for now? An Italian combo (Italian Beef / Italian sausage), dry, melted mozzarella cheese, and sweet peppers.
It would looks like this THIS, but with melted cheese. Why am I not eating one right now? I have to live to make it to my wedding day.
Sausage and bacon breakfast baps. Or medium-rare steak and fries. Or BBQd fish. Oh, so many in fact. But I'm sure I'd like that ice-cream and it would probably send me into an ecstatic trance.
I just tried Bluebell's Banana Pudding ice cream the other day. It didn't seem like it would be something I'd like, but I do and it's awesome and I've eaten approximately 9 gallons this week and I have to actually go eat some more right now.
Mmmmmmmmm.... ice cream always makes me happy, especially Phish Food, Mission to Marzipan, and any ice cream which is cherry flavored. And the only reason I'm not eating it right now is that it's 5 am and I have a date with my treadmill and I always save the naughty foods for after I workout when I won't feel the guilt. ;-)
By the way, there's a meme for you on my blog today and while I know you don't usually do memes, I thought you might get a kick out of this one. Enjoy!
Gah! I just wrote a long ice cream-saturated comment and then got all giggly about the wv that I forgot to click publish and *POOF* I erased it. Stupid funny wv's....
*grumble grumble*
Anyway, the point was I love ice cream. There.
By the way, there's a meme for you on my blog today and while I know you don't typically do memes I thought you might get a kick out of this one. Enjoy! I'm going to go click publish for real this time. :-)
Scope - Hehee, yeah yummy meat sandwiches do tend to be artery cloggers, sadly.
Mo - Hehehehehhehe, you said "baps". Also, I would like a big plate of everything you just mentioned.
Shawn - You are living the dream!
Cora - as you see, I magically got both comments! I'll come check it out, lord knows I need help coming up with material these days ; )
Pistacchio gelato, in Venice, on a hot afternoon, at that little place just south of the Rialto vaporetto stop.
Yeeeeeeah, magic is a nice theory. You're very kind. I, however, am going to go with the Cora Is a Big Ol' Ditz theory here. Maybe I did hit publish after all.....?
Ice cream for sure. And chilli. And mashed potato with cheese. Cheese and onion toasted sandwiches. And knowing that I should be on a diet.
Well if you're taking orders, I wouldn't mind a big bowl of dark cherries!
Pearl
Eric - I hate you. Just kidding, that does sound fabulous. Mi piace gelato!
Cora - ; ) happens to the best of us
Madame DeF - I was wondering when someone would say mashed potato *drools*, but adding cheese takes it to a whole new level I would like to go to.
Pearl - Oh yeah, perfect in the shade on a hot summer's day with a nice glass of lemonade!
Dark Chocolate Covered Salt water taffy is awesome and Shawn any flavored Blue Bell Ice Cream, I can't get it now that I'm up in the north east.
Reed - Hi! Well you know I can't say no to candy, but look at you with your fancy brand name ice creams! ; )
Post a Comment