Saturday, March 13, 2010

I think my cat is a Commie...

The evidence?

1. She regards everything as common property, especially anyone else's food.

2. She says "Mao!" all the time.

Case closed.


What political affiliations do you suspect your pets of?

20 comments:

Scope said...

I would vote "Bull Moose". Not because of the 1912 Progressive Party, but because it is actually a bull mouse.

(not a typo) :-)

Anonymous said...

My dog is a covert revolutionary who's plotting to overthrow my tenuous grasp on governance:

• She's always sneaks up onto the couch for a snooze when I go out, despite direct orders to the contrary.

• She continually steals my shoes, and hoards them in her bed for the inevitable day of reckoning when they can be used to ransom me for squillions.

• My repeated attempts to get her to go outside to her (Queen-sized!) kennel when it's raining are met with a withering stare that would make Castro quiver in his boots.

The takeover is coming any day now, I just know it.

SkylersDad said...

Whatever political affiliation that has the lowest IQ, that would be my chocolate lab, Montana.

Sam_I_am said...

which ever one is the dirtiest. I had to bath her yesterday and now she won't speak to me.

Soda and Candy said...

Scope - You're gonna make me Google, aren't you? ; P

Bea - Hahahaha, your dog sounds like mine, they think they will melt in the rain! Viva la revolucion!

SkyDad - Awww, I bet she's pretty though.

Sam - The Anti-Bath Party perhaps? ; )

words...words...words... said...

I don't have any pets, but my old roommate's cats were definitely monarchists.

BeckEye said...

I'm pretty sure my pig is Fascist.

Madame DeFarge said...

Don't introduce her to anyone called McCarthy. Just in case.

Soda and Candy said...

WWW - You can tell by their snooty looks!

BeckEye - Hahahaha! Wait, do you REALLY have a pig?!

Madame DeF - Oh no! I will be very carefuul... to distance myself from her before the hearings start.

Cora said...

I guess my dwarf frogs are Nazis then. They're slimy and small-minded. ;-)

BeckEye said...

No. I wish!

Soda and Candy said...

Cora - Noooo! They sound so adorable! I demand photos.

BeckEye - Then you could marry George Clooney and soothe his heartbreak over his old pig that passed away. Wait... *runs out to buy pig*

Candy's daily Dandy said...

My dogs are Dog Supremists.

sometimes I swear I hear them mumbling under their breath about stupid humans.

Cora said...

Pics? Here you go, my dear:

http://lovelettersbycora.blogspot.com/2009/06/addition-to-family.html

:-)

rachaelgking said...

Murray's a Buddhist, and Axe Murderer's a Scientologist.

I can just tell.

Soda and Candy said...

Candy - Especially if their diner is late, right? ; )

Cora - Yay!

LiLu - *nods solemnly* A mother always knows.

Vic said...

Of the cats, Vladimir is the Tsar, naturally, and Dmitri is the court jester.

The dog is a secessionist.

Soda and Candy said...

Vic - Heehee, I was going to say I couldn't imagine a jester cat, and then I remembered how long ours will run in circles chasing her tail...

Richard said...

Careful! You might find yourself facing a revolutionary uprising of the Cat-leteriat.

It's when your cat changes her name to "Leon Catsky" or "Chairman Mew" that you know you've got problems. :D

Soda and Candy said...

Richard - Hahaa, catletariat! I believe it was Chris of the Chrlog that first suggested Chairman Miaow as a potential cat name. Leon Catsky is also rather good!