... how is hurrch a word, and hurrah isn't?
Hurrch is the sound that precedes the appearance of a soggy lump of pet hair and stomach fluids on the living room floor.
numer darowizny: SRTF/067/SWD .
1 month ago
the life and times of a hardcore sugar addict.
26 comments:
That makes perfect sense. I think.
Wait. Did you make that up?
Spellchekcers are morons.
Hunter - Swear to gods, my phone told me this.
MJenks - I knpw, r!gth?
Now I have a hankering for some horchata.
WWW - I guess that's better that hurrchata? ; )
In your description of Hurrch, you left out only the end of the sentence "...usually at 2AM".
Thank you for adding to my canon of knowledge. Really, it was very kind. Gross, but kind.
SkyDad - Haha, so true. Sadly.
Madame DeF - You are welcome Madame! And yes, it is (onomatopeically) gross.
My now-buggered phone (RIP) used to spell Canberra* as Cancersa. I think it was trying to tell me something.
*For non-Aussie readers: Canberra is Australia's capital city. It's a sterile, soulless wonderland built on a former sheep paddock, and it's populated with politicians and public servants.
Bea -Hahahahaha, nice. You describe Canberra so well!
I've never heard of hurrch. Is it something like a crazy guy would say before hitting you? For example, 'Imma gonna hurrch(a).'
I saw a television ad for a new telephone with faster 'hint' texting. No way is that going to work...
Eric - And never take him up on his offer of a hurrch donut! Oh, I think that hint texting would drive me CRAZY!
lol I hate when my cell phone does that. and then i have to go and save the word that i want and then it deletes it again after a couple of days and then i have to save it again. piece of crap. and this is a new phone too. its so annoying.
CA - Heh, yeah this is not the first time something weird like this has happened! Stupid technology!
haha, awesome. I think it'll be a hit, started right *here*.
Spleeness - Thanks : )
Well, that was a lovely image to start the week with! ;)
I remember some spell checker had problems with the word "Bach" once. I wasn't paying attention and clicked "correct" to its suggestion.
It corrected the composer's name to "Johann Sebastian Bacon".
Mmmm, bacon.
Could not agree more- this is why I end up sending out the dumbest texts
And here I thought cell phones knew all.
*disillusioned*
I'm always hearing 'hurrch' at my house. Every. Single. Day
*shudders*
Richard - Hahaa, I was saying Mmm, bacon before I got to the last line of your comment!
Livcing Shallow - I am very pedantic about checking, so I never have errors but yeah, it makes you want to choose dumber words next time!
Cora - No! And they give you ear cancer as well.
B - Hi! I once had a cat whose hobby was hurrching.
The best I’ve seen is when a mate said he’d tried typing in that he’d been eating gumbo, but that the predictive text had changed ‘gumbo’ to ‘human’.
Simon - Hi! Haha, that is gold! I always have to change "I am on the cup" to "I am on the bus".
where art thou?
I write most of my posts on my 'berry while on the bus.
There's always at LEAST 3 ridiculous typos.
The hell?
CA - You are so cute! I just haven't had any good ideas lately!
LiLu - At least you don't do it while driving! ; )
Post a Comment