the life and times of a hardcore sugar addict.
"I love you.""I strongly suspected as much."
I laughed. Is that sad, considering you've marked it as "dumbass jokes" ? I guess I am a dumbass sometimes...
I'll bet they had lots of fun filming the scene. The real film I mean, not your little sketch, which hasn't been filmed yet, has it?
I know I have a funny joke for this, I just can't seem to find it. But wanted to say, "Hi" anyway.
Don't be dissin' on the family tree of the Skywalkers. That is a no-no.
Just for you:http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
The six year old boy I take care of is all about Star Wars lately. Star Wars this. Star Wars that. I feel like I can never escape it. See, it even followed me HERE.Eeeep!;-)
WWW - Nope, you lost me there.Well Fed - Not at all, sometimes dumb jokes are the funniest ones!Mo - Ha, maybe I can get a grant?Scope - Haha, that happens to me all the time!Trinity - Oh yeah? Try & stop me! ; )Skydad - Hahahaha, that is gold!Cora - Muahahahaha!
I can't help but think of this: Luke Skywalker on Facebook...!
Spleeness - Hahaha, I love that!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
"I love you."
"I strongly suspected as much."
I laughed. Is that sad, considering you've marked it as "dumbass jokes" ? I guess I am a dumbass sometimes...
I'll bet they had lots of fun filming the scene. The real film I mean, not your little sketch, which hasn't been filmed yet, has it?
I know I have a funny joke for this, I just can't seem to find it. But wanted to say, "Hi" anyway.
Don't be dissin' on the family tree of the Skywalkers. That is a no-no.
Just for you:
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
The six year old boy I take care of is all about Star Wars lately. Star Wars this. Star Wars that. I feel like I can never escape it. See, it even followed me HERE.
Eeeep!
;-)
WWW - Nope, you lost me there.
Well Fed - Not at all, sometimes dumb jokes are the funniest ones!
Mo - Ha, maybe I can get a grant?
Scope - Haha, that happens to me all the time!
Trinity - Oh yeah? Try & stop me! ; )
Skydad - Hahahaha, that is gold!
Cora - Muahahahaha!
I can't help but think of this:
Luke Skywalker on Facebook...!
Spleeness - Hahaha, I love that!
Post a Comment