Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Overheard in the And Candy House

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the following conversation took place while lounging on the couches on a Sunday evening.

Mr.&C: I wish they had home delivery chocolate.

S&C: "Hello, pizza place? Can you please bring us your smallest cheapest pizza and also stop by the grocery store and bring us some chocolate?"
...Ohhh, imagine if they had home delivery for Krispy Kreme. We'd be fat as hell!

Mr.&C: Fatter as hell.


Dear Reader, what do YOU wish came home-delivered?

23 comments:

Mr. Condescending said...

Hmmm, good question S&C!

I just saw a couple months ago a liquour home delivery truck! I thought it was ingenious.

I wish the perfect girl came home delivered to me. I always end up with crazies!

SkylersDad said...

Booze. It's too simple of an idea, it must be illegal or something!

words...words...words... said...

Alcohol!

And people from the bank so I could bank at home.

Soda and Candy said...

Mr C - I don't know about perfect but I do believe there are home delivery girls... they charge by the hour though.

SkyDad - Oh maybe Mr C can tell you the name of the business he saw!!!

WWW - Oh yes, then you don't have to find an ATM! "Just come over and bring a satchel of cash."

Trinity said...

I wouldn't mind occasionally having a burger delivered. Doesn't even matter the type. It would just be nice. Though I do enjoy going to fast food chains so maybe this would not work for me.
Oh and Chick Fil A.

Sana said...

Ohhh there are so many yummy things out there. I think I'll have to go with ice cream. I'm in India at the moment and they deliver it. but if it were in America, any flavor I want..OMG I'd die and go to heaven. And be a fat jiggly lump on the couch. <3

Soda and Candy said...

Trinity - Mmm, Chick Fil A. And yes on the burger delivery!

Falling Up - I suddenly have a reason to go to India!!! Yes, it would be good to get home delivered, much more convenient than the ice-cream truck... which drives through my neighborhood at top speed without stopping!

Eric said...

Hm, Mr. C. went there first...

So, I would have to say marble blocks for carving, and fine wines.

Gorilla Bananas said...

I like human females with a bit of meat on them.

Soda and Candy said...

Eric - Hahaha, I can just imagine the marble home delivery service is in huge demand. I mean who knows when the muse will strike?

GB - Yes, because there's more to eat.. wait, what?

nova said...

hahaha that's awesome. sounds like something I'd say.

Soda and Candy said...

Nova - Of course, it's a very sensible idea ; )

FunnyGal KAT said...

Ice cream. More specifically, Dairy Queen when I'm in the mood for a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup blizzard and I'm too lazy to drive half an hour to get one. Or, you know, they could just build a DQ closer to my house.

me said...

I'll do juuuust fine with chocolate, thank you very much. (Preferably ice cream?)

Farnnay said...

Pasta. Some days I;m just in the mood for it, and there is no one to make it for me.

Soda and Candy said...

KAT - Right? They're so inconsiderate.Don't they know you need Blizzards for 2 now?

spleen - Awww yeahhhhh!

CA - Hahaha, I wish my food choices were only limited by someone to make it for me!

P said...

Bottles of wine, so that the workers in my local shop stop judging me,,,

Soda and Candy said...

P - Hi! Haha, lousy judgmental bottle-shop workers! Just take the money and mid yer own business!

Scope said...

I wish my wife was delivered, but I have to pick her up at the airport! ;-) (Said that just to use "my wife" in a sentence.)

Soda and Candy said...

Scope (Mr. Cora) - Awwww!

Nej said...

Picture yourself in the middle of a home improvement project...and you need a widget.

"Hello (insert hardware store name here)...can you please being me one widget?"

Soda and Candy said...

Nej - Hello! Hahahaa, I feel you on that one! As long as you weren't doing it at some ungodly hour to wake the neighbors.

Russell Holloway said...

Cigarettes, groceries, and cash. Seriously, if the folks at the grocery store would let me buy my food and cigs and pay with a check for over the amount so that I got change from the deal. That would be the tits.