Saturday, June 19, 2010

How many Horsemen of the Apocalypse?

Pestilence, War, Famine, Death, Using Literally When You Mean Figuratively.

Who are your bonus Horsemen of the Apocalypse?

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cake.

Scope said...

A 3 piece Popeye's fried chicken meal with red beans and rice and a biscuit. Saints preserve us, but I can feel that thunder thru the bowels, and then it's a race with the fifth horseman to see if I can make it home in time.

Soda and Candy said...

Veggie - Haha, I suppose it might be the harbinger of destruction of one's waistline.

Scope - Haha euw. I do love me some fried chicken, but I think I'll take a pass on the beans...

SkylersDad said...

Those bastards who park in the marked off area of the handicapped spots where my ramp is supposed to be lowered!

Soda and Candy said...

SkyDad - Oh yeah, the entitlement of the unentitled is staggering! Also, I didn't know that's what the marked off area was for before!

words...words...words... said...

Shirking Responsibility.

Great topic :)

Soda and Candy said...

WWW - Oh yeah. I've worked with those people too. Thanks! : )

Cooper Green said...

Vuvuzela pestilence. The world claims to hate them, but the manufacturers can't keep up with demand. Soon they will be used at hockey games and chess tournaments and seances and during sex and bowel movements. We're doomed.

Soda and Candy said...

Cooper - Hahaha! Don't hate on the vuvuzela, they're better than those little twirly drum things that Eastern European soccer fans like.

SkylersDad said...

Cooper, I think you may have hit upon a remedy for constipation in old folks homes.

Eric said...

Goldschlager, doing Goldshlager shots is the sign of the last horseman. Thank God we are only on Tuaca.

Gorilla Bananas said...

Princess Anne is the Horseface of the Apocalypse.

Soda and Candy said...

SkyDad - Cooper is indeed a genius!

Eric - Oh now you're gonna make me google Tuaca? ; )

GB - Hahahahaha, that is mean (and funny)!

Madame DeFarge said...

Regret. Always a pain. Always trots along when you least expect it.

Farnnay said...

I have a question. what is the horsemen of the apocalypse?

Soda and Candy said...

M De F - Ah well, if the Apocalypse comes, there won't be MUCH time for regret, I guess?

CA - Ah, they are from the Christian Bible. Basically when they show up it's Judgment Day, aka the end of the world as we know it... here is the wikipedia page on them

Farnnay said...

ohhh ok. thanks for explaining. :) and yeah i wiki-ed it before i asked. and got really confused. haha

Cora said...

Peanut Butter M&M's.

Soda and Candy said...

CA - Heh no worries! I had forgotten they were Christian myth before I looked up the wiki I just thought they were like, English folklore or something.

Cora - Really? Peanut butter M&^Ms are a sign of the End Times? The cookie ones maybe... ; )

Eurasian Sensation said...

Itchy butt.

Soda and Candy said...

ES - Bahahahaha - Itchy butt in public: the worst.

Anonymous said...

-People who turn "what you" in a sentence into "whatchyou."

-Chicago-style pizza.