Thanks Cora (or should I say Mrs. Scope)!!! You are a lovely lady and I am so glad you fell headlong into love and that you share about it on your blog!

Of course nothing in this world comes for free so here are the strings that were attached to this one:
•Express gratitude to the blogger who bestowed the award unto you. Done.
•Display the picture on your blog proudly. Done.
•Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you. See above.
•Tell up to 6 outrageous lies about yourself, and at least 1 outrageous truth, or switch it around and tell 6 outrageous truths and 1 outrageous lie. See below.
•Nominate 7 creative writers who might be into doing this. You're not the boss of me! Plus, I like having blogger friends, and most of them have either already been tagged for this or hate doing it, so nuts to that.
•Post links to the seven blogs you nominate and let the owners of those blogs know. See above.
Oh God, where to begin? Here is something (non-outrageous) that is true about me: I lead a rather unexciting life. Here is another fact about me: although I am a dreadful comment whore, I don't always give my fellow bloggers as much comment love as I should. So in light of these facts, I have decided to make my list all about other bloggers.
So here are outrageous truths about some of* my fellow bloggers. Can you guess who they are? If not, click on the links and you will be magically transported to their blogs!
1. I met my husband when he left a comment on my blog (okay, this one was kind of a gimme).
2. I was once given a hat by Samuel L Jackson.
3. We are a group of girls with our religion in common. We talk about it extensively on our blog... and it's funny and charming and interesting!
4. I used my grandmother as an antenna. And that's not the most outrageous thing about me, just the cleanest.
5. I'm an accomplished artist well versed in classical art and history... from the same state as George W. Bush.
Gah! I only came up with five! Oh well, don't feel bad if you didn't make this list, just let me know your reason why you should be on it in the comments! (Or do a post about it, but don't forget to let me know about it!) I may even update my post if I think you're outrageous enough.
*"Some of", in this case, being the ones about whom I could recall something that I legitimately regard as outrageous.
27 comments:
The most outrageous part of meeting my husband on my blog is that neither of us wanted certain family members to know we had blogs, so, y'know, our how-we-met story is a little evasive and shifty depending on the company.
Hell, my ex-husband thinks I met Scope on ebay!! *snicker*
Cora - Hahaha, that's gold! PS, how come comments are so thin on the ground in the blogosphere lately?
I would just like to say that whoever was given a hat by Samuel L. Jackson must be the coolest @&$%# in the @&$%# blogosphere.
Also, word ver is "nonono". Your blog says nonono, but it means yesyesyes.
WWW - Oh yes, he's very hip and with it. Hehehehe.
Thanks for the mention, it's as busy as two dogs in a bacon shed around here (at the day job anyway). Not as much time for tomfoolery and hijinks.
Eric - Aw. I've been there. Thanks for coming by to comment! Also, can I have a bacon shed please?
Does that hat you received from Samual have Bad M-F-er on it? Because that would be so cool.
oh oh!! I guessed number 3!! I feel so smart.
To be honest, it actually took me a minute. I was like ohh this blog kinda sound like ours.
You're pretty dang cool yourself. Thanks for mention!!!!
Aw, thanks Sody. Displayed proudly. Check.
I was hoping you'd tell your real name. Do we know that yet, or no? You're an enigma.
Thank you :) :) :)
I had to give you this too: <3
(it's a heart!)
SkyDad - Hehe, it's not MY hat... but on reflection I should have made that clearer. Click on the I after the 2. to see whose hat it is!
CC & CA - Aw thanks! I always like learning about cultures I didn't know much about and you guys are so diverse and so happy to teach, which I love.
Steamy - You don't. I am a riddle wrapped in an enigma, baked inside a puzzle and sprinkled with mystery!
A Samuel L Jackson hat is a most cool object. Assuming that it wasn't a very sweaty one, that would have been gross.
thanksss! :)
And ps - we gave you an award, too! I got lazy and forgot to publish it. lol.
http://symphonic-discord.blogspot.com/2010/07/youre-going-places-baby.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SymphonicDiscord+%28Symphonic+Discord%29&utm_content=Google+Reader
Madame DeF - Come on, who doesn't want a hat soaked in Jedi sweat???
Falling Up - Aww thanks!
1. I met my husband when he left a comment on my blog (okay, this one was kind of a gimme).
aww yay!
Mrs Cullen - You know that one was about Cora right? I've had my husband for a lot longer than I've had my blog!
hiiiiiiiii. where areeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Aww, CA! I'm just taking a bit of a blogcation - blog+vacation ; ). It's nice to know someone misses me though!
hey come back S&C and write a new post.
I guessed correctly on Eric's one.
I still have to buy tim tam's!
Mr C - Aww. Yes you do need Tim Tams! I'm just taking a break and seeing if I feel like coming back. Why don't you write me that guest post we keep talking about?
; )
Your real name? Just tell people it's Candy. I know 2 people named candy :-D
Congrats on being.... creative. ;-)
Sam - I know but there is already another blogger I know who is really called Candy! It would just be confusing! Thanks!!!
ok. ur last post was in JULY? what the heck. this vacation has gone on long enough woman! come back. pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
ok you obv approved my comment, soooooooooo where's your comment in return telling me that you're coming back?
i always come back and check and hope that you have come out of your hiatus and will be posting soon :(
Blogworld misses your voice.
miss u!
Post a Comment