CA & TIR - You guys, the blogosphere is for getting away from reality! I prefer to talk nonsense and post jokes and silly cartoons than talk about my real life. But just quickly he is the best husband ever. Also, TIR - hahaha, you are definitely married now!
Wafting. Why does that word ALWAYS make me giggle like a Kindergartener hearing the word "poopie"?! I don't get it. It shouldn't be that funny. But it is.
16 comments:
ok i knew there was a mr.candy, but i dont hear much about him.
There's a Mr Candy? Whaaaa? More information please!
Oh, and I'm back. Yay!
That reminds me of a song I sing sometimes to upset Mrs IR. "How many kittens must a man kill, before you call him a kitten-killer?"
CA & TIR - You guys, the blogosphere is for getting away from reality! I prefer to talk nonsense and post jokes and silly cartoons than talk about my real life. But just quickly he is the best husband ever. Also, TIR - hahaha, you are definitely married now!
I just tried singing that to myself putting the emphasis on all the wrong words and syllables. It amused me.
I don't know. Where does blog-world end and the real one begin? My worlds have collided.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.
SkyDad - Hahaha, I bet it sounded like when William Shatner sings - "How MANY aCESSways..."
Scope - Of course! If only it worked out as well for the rest of us!
Have you been killing kittens again?
Hmmm... The answer wafting in the breeze smells kind of funny.
Funny stuff!
The answer, my friends, is driving in a Benz...
Mo - WHO TOLD Y- I mean, uh, of course not, I would never kill a tiny, delicious kitten!
Hunter - Hahahaha, thanks!
Sal - Hah!
I, of course, pinched my nose shut as I sang this aloud.
BeckEye - Natch, for the authentic experience!
"Mr. & Candy" is hilarious. :)
WWW - He is, but how did y-- oh I see what you mean.
; )
Wafting. Why does that word ALWAYS make me giggle like a Kindergartener hearing the word "poopie"?! I don't get it. It shouldn't be that funny. But it is.
*snicker*
Cora - heh. "wafting". *snicker*
Post a Comment