Friday, January 29, 2010

a love letter

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

you're so smooth
havarti

you ooze with charm
brie

you sound tough but really you're a big softie
monterey jack

it's endearing the way you squeak when I bite you
haloumi

you crumble at my touch
colby

even when you're so sharp it makes me wince, I can't help but love you
vintage cheddar


(Hint: highlight all the text to read between the lines)

27 comments:

cfoxes33 said...

Can I have cheese for 100, Alex?

Trinity said...

I knew it was cheese when I read the last line.

words...words...words... said...

Is it cheddar cheese? Doesn't all seem to fit, but enough does. BRB, now I need some cheese.

Farnnay said...

hahaha. i KNEW you were talking about food.

But I did think you were talking about chocolate. never wouldve guessed cheese.

P.s. I love cheese too. mmmmm

Hunter said...

Mmmmm cheese.

Anonymous said...

One of the strange things about America is there is only one type of cheese but it has a million different names.

Miss Yvonne said...

Ooooh, that's a cool trick! And it only took me 5 minutes notice your hint. Because I'm a genius.

Soda and Candy said...

cfoxes - Hi! You win!

Trinity - It was your trick I used, wasn't it?

WWW - Did you highlight the whole post, Einstein? ; )

CA - Ooh I would definitely write a love letter to chocolate too.

Hunter - Exactly, heh heh.

Chris/Chrlog - Oh that is not true! Most of it IS strangely orange though.

MissYvonne - Faster than some! ; )

Bill Lisleman said...

first time here - very interesting trick with the colored font and without the hint I would have never thought to look.
There some cheese here that I have not tried.

so you really like pink - i see

Richard said...

Mmmmm, cheese! :) I wish you could get sharp cheddar over here! It's all kind of bland.

words...words...words... said...

Highlighting would have been cheating!

Soda and Candy said...

lisleman - Hi! You should try all of them! Very astute of you, I am rather subtle about my love of pink.
; )

Richard - Even extra sharp? Regular sharp is good enough for me, I like the milder, creamier cheeses. It's the orange I dislike in American cheese! It's yellow damn it!

WWW - It's not cheating if you don't win a prize ; )

Madame DeFarge said...

Oooh, how clever. I'll have all of them please, right now. Very hungry, all your fault.

Anonymous said...

Is this another one of those "I don't know what to write about" blog posts? :D

Brie's my favorite <3

Soda and Candy said...

Madame DeF - Don't you hate when that happens!

Well Fed - Me too! (and, pretty much)

Cora said...

Mmmmmmm.... Now I'm hungry.

Anonymous said...

Wow. It took me too long to figure that out.

Oh hey, Monday. What's up?

BeckEye said...

What a cheesy post.

Soda and Candy said...

Cora - Heh. I know right?

missrandell - I feel you.

BeckEye - Wah-waaaaaaah!

Anonymous said...

Ok...so...this was not about sex...

??

Soda and Candy said...

tishtasha - Hmm, which one is better?
; )

Kate said...

Ha ha I did guess cheese before i read the comments - honestly!

Kate xx

katieleigh said...

haha, cheese lover much? i like i like

Soda and Candy said...

Kate - Hi! That's what they all say.
; )

katieleigh - Thanks! But really, who ISN'T a cheese lover?

Anonymous said...

Oh, Soda. How I heart thee and thy love of all things cheesy!

Brie is definitely the Fromage Queen, but I don't like to discriminate too much. I secretly even like the plastic type cheese once in a blue moon. But don't tell!

Mmmm, blue cheese...

Soda and Candy said...

auburnette - Not in the little shrink-wrapped sausage form? *gasp*!
; )

hmla2599 said...

Om

nom

nom

nom

nom.


(My poem on the same subject. One of my favorite subjects.)

(P.s. You rule.)