the life and times of a hardcore sugar addict.
I could actually hear Sting singing that. It all sounds so very British.
BeckEye - Quite. (in Jeeves accent); )
This is one of my favorite songs ever :)
(standing and applauding) Very nice!
WWW - Aw. : )SkyDad - *curtsying* Thank you sir!
It took me a minute to figure out which song that was! It seemed so familiar...
Makes sense after all, you do speak like a Brit.
WellFed - heehee : )Mo - do I?
I actually figured it out without the hover text. Do I get a special award? No?Well, I liked it all the same.
Andy - Um, you get the prize of knowing you are AWESOME! Thanks!
I agree with BeckEye. I feel like Sting would approve.
It sounds like that when the band Ra covers that song.
Miss Randell - Why thank you!Eric - Must you make me Google? ; )
Wait a durn minute. I think I've guessed ALL of these without using the hovertext. There's some kind of awesomeness award?? I want!
Awww, I love, love, LOVE that song!
BeckEye - Have you taken your can of WhoopAss™ yet?Cora - Me too, I like a lot of Police songs actually!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I could actually hear Sting singing that. It all sounds so very British.
BeckEye - Quite. (in Jeeves accent)
; )
This is one of my favorite songs ever :)
(standing and applauding) Very nice!
WWW - Aw. : )
SkyDad - *curtsying* Thank you sir!
It took me a minute to figure out which song that was! It seemed so familiar...
Makes sense after all, you do speak like a Brit.
WellFed - heehee : )
Mo - do I?
I actually figured it out without the hover text. Do I get a special award? No?
Well, I liked it all the same.
Andy - Um, you get the prize of knowing you are AWESOME! Thanks!
I agree with BeckEye. I feel like Sting would approve.
It sounds like that when the band Ra covers that song.
Miss Randell - Why thank you!
Eric - Must you make me Google? ; )
Wait a durn minute. I think I've guessed ALL of these without using the hovertext. There's some kind of awesomeness award?? I want!
Awww, I love, love, LOVE that song!
BeckEye - Have you taken your can of WhoopAss™ yet?
Cora - Me too, I like a lot of Police songs actually!
Post a Comment