Monday, November 30, 2009

KITTEH PHOTOS

By popular demand - and I mean some of you literally demanded these - photos of Little Cat, the tiniest kitten evs:


^ so small you have to use a macro lens to get her face in focus ; )


^ I call this one "contemplation in profile"

^hey! a squirrel!


Ovaries, clench!

That ought to hold you for a bit. I may not be posting regularly over the next little while since I've just bought Super Mario Wii I've run out of ideas for new Mad Blogs I am very busy and important.

20 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I'm a dog person, and it pains me to say this, but that is one cute cat!

Mr. Condescending said...

I LOVE cats! Seriously.

Sam_I_am said...

such pretty colorings :D

let me know about super mario wii. i almost piddled when i saw the commercial :)

Anonymous said...

OMG CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! Want to mush face!

mo.stoneskin said...

Contemplation in profile is great. There could also be a squirrel viewed, but in your living room. Did you see a squirrel when you took the photo?

sas said...

gorgeous!
the internet needs more pics of cats.
yes it does.

The Peach Tart said...

cute cat

Mr. Condescending said...

Oh, wtf is up with you getting nominated for the most swearing in the drysdale awards?

Simon Butler said...

It’s all right. The world needs important persons.

Soda and Candy said...

Sas - right? It's so weird that hardly anyone posts cat pictures! ; )

Peach - Thanks!

Mo - Hahaha, no but we can always hear them screeching in the tree outside.

Well-Fed - Just wipe off your monitor afterwards... : O

Sam 0- She IS pretty. Mario Wii is fan-freakin-tastic. I love it. But I get frustrated quickly.

SkyDad - I appreciate your sacrifice ; )

Simon - And also the rest of you. heehee!

Mr C - I have no idea, I never swear on my own blog!!! And I am a cat person too but also love dogs.

BeckEye said...

Are you making a last minute play for the Least Updated Blog award?

words...words...words... said...

I love that silhouette one! It reminds me of that famous picture of JFK standing at his desk during the Cuban Missile Crisis. I hope your kitten is contemplating less serious matters.

Soda and Candy said...

Beckeye - I don't think I could beat Falwless at this stage, but there's always hope for 2010!

WWW - In Little Cat's mind The Fullness Of My Tummy > Cuban Missile Crisis, so no, she is contemplating more important matters!

sj said...

i am admittedly not much of a cat person because they frighten me. but your cat is pretty and sweet looking. the coloring really is gorgeous.

i'd totally cuddle with that kitteh.

Char said...

All are cute, but my fave is the one in prpfile.

Eric said...

That's a lot of cat pictures! Did you get the 'most cat picture' nomination too?

Soda and Candy said...

SJ - You're not a cat person?! It's okay, I like dogs as well. She would love to cuddle with you I'm sure.

Char - Aw thanks! I like how you can see her pointy, chicken-like breastbone in the profile.

Eric - Hahaha, definitely not!

Cora said...

Oh my God! How cute! I just want to start talking in a high-pitch baby voice now! Awwwwwww.

Soda and Candy said...

hehe thanks Cora!

Gwen said...

OMG! So cute!

I bet she smells good, too.

KITTY!