Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mad Blogs VI: Mad Gossip

The winner of Mad Blogs VI, by an eyelash, is BeckEye!

BeckEye, you are a Sweet Blogger.

Honorable mentions to Joshlos and Sabine, whose entries also tickled my funnybone!

Here's the winning entry - (and the blank version is below it, for those of you who want to see how well the other word choices work - just pop-up the comments from last post and follow along replacing words as you go).
______________________

Mad Gossip

The latest celebrity gossip by Rhonda Mango.

Emmanuel Lewis shocked everyone today by announcing his plans to retire and move to Swaziland to become a dog catcher.

Wilford Brimley and Cyndi Lauper were seen in an L.A. nightclub, holding hands, kissing and sharing a big plate of pickled bull testicles. "It was frisky, the way they were carrying on!" said one bystander.

• A source close to Zamfir, Master of the Pan Flute says the artist plans to adopt 33 children as soon as possible, saying "It can't be much harder than looking after my pet blue footed booby."


______________________

Mad Gossip

The latest celebrity gossip by woman's name | fruit.

male celebrity shocked everyone today by announcing his plans to retire and move to geographical location to become a profession.

famous actor and celebrity were seen in an L.A. nightclub, holding hands, kissing and sharing a big plate of food. "It was adjective, the way they were carrying on!" said one bystander.

• A source close to famous musician (living) says the artist plans to adopt number children as soon as possible, saying "It can't be much harder than looking after my pet animal."

12 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

okay... I like the idea though, of Yo Yo Ma adopting a half a child. Ammiright? But of course this is one of the few situations that Schnapps would not be funny in. Le sigh. Maybe next time.

BeckEye said...

Yay! I suppose it's only fitting that I would win the celeb gossip mad lib.

By the way, I think Wilford Brimley and Cyndi Lauper would make a delightful couple.

Soda and Candy said...

BeckEye - I can just imagine hose crazy kids holed up in a nightclub, chowing down on their pickled bull balls. I know, it was a good one for you to win!

Morgan - Haha, you are definitely right. Your entry was very good! And I think a big bowl of schnapps sounds kind of awesome.

SabinePsynopsis said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my post! Totally agree - BeckEye is hilarious. Sabine x

Anonymous said...

Gracias para el shout-out! I appreciate it. I liked the winning entry better than mine, too, so I'm okay with this. If I hadn't, though, there may have been beef. Okay, not really. But there may have been fig newtons.

Simon Butler said...

The moment I saw the pickled bull testicles I knew it was going to be a winner.

Soda and Candy said...

Sabine - Heh, you're welcome!

Simon - Haha, actually I think it was the powerhouse couple Wilford and Cyndi that won it for her! Their celeb couple name should be Cynford.

joshlos - Of course, gangsta! Don't start no Fig Newtons, won't BE no Fig Newtons.
; )

words...words...words... said...

Beckeye is a deserving and hilarious winner. I can also vouch for the fact that sucking up to the judge does NOT work in Mad Blogs :)

Soda and Candy said...

WWW - Damn straight, I don't play favorites when it comes to Mad Blogs! I do honestly pick the one I think is the funniest. Sweet Bloggers, on the other hand.. : )

mo.stoneskin said...

Emmanuel Lewis isn't already a dog catcher?

Anonymous said...

Adding "pickled" to "bull testicles" is what cinched it, is it not? lol!!

Soda and Candy said...

Mo - Hahaah, what ever happened to that guy?!

Spleeness - Not at all! I am far too ladylike for that.
; )