If you don't already know, Mad Blogs™ is the blog version of Mad Libs:
- I give you a list of blanks to fill
- You respond with your filler words in the comments
- I pick my favorite set of answers after
an arbitrarily assigneda predetermined length of time. For this one, Saturday Nov 28. Or later if I don't get enough entries by then! - I post the completed Mad Blog™ and a Sweet Blogger award for the winner/s.
Here is the list of blanks:
woman's name
fruit
male celebrity
geographical location
profession
famous actor
celebrity
food
adjective
famous musician (living)
number
animal
19 comments:
woman's name- Irma
fruit- Satsuma
male celebrity- Paul McGann
geographical location- Borneo
profession- speech therapist
famous actor- Robert Duvall
celebrity- Bob Ross
food- schnapps
adjective- soupy
famous musician (living)-Yo Yo Ma
number- 13/2
animal- cockroach
I know I won last time but I like madlibs so much I have to play again!
Alotta Fajigna
melons
Gene Simmons
the top of mount Vesuvius
a cunning linguist
Martin Short
Captain Hook
hummus
bitchin'
James Hetfield
9
sex panther
woman's name- Mona
fruit- Lemon
male celebrity- Morgan Freeman
geographical location- Mount Evans
profession- Porn stuntman
famous actor- Sean Connery
celebrity- LiLo
food- Pizza
adjective- thickish
famous musician (living)-barbara Streisand
number- 17
animal- Dog
Trixie
cumquat
Yahoo Serious
Rugby, North Dakota (the geographic Center of North America)
Candlestick maker
William Shatner
Flavor-Flav
Velveeta
flatulent
Jimmy Buffett
13
badger
woman's name - Rhonda
fruit - mango
male celebrity - Emmanuel Lewis
geographical location - Swaziland
profession - dog catcher
famous actor - Wilford Brimley
celebrity - Cyndi Lauper
food - pickled bull testicles
adjective - frisky
famous musician (living) - Zamfir, Master of the Pan Flute
number - 33
animal - blue footed booby
Pollyanna
banana
Peter "most irritating of all" Andre
Victoria Station toilets
Assassinate
Mel Gibson
Bono
caviare
astronomically
Lady Gaga
741
Armadillo
YAHOO! I didn't miss it!
women's name - Helga
fruit - watermelon
male celebrity - Cheech Marin
geographical location - Sherwood Forest
profession - gynecologist
famous actor - Pee-Wee Herman
celebrity - Kanye West
food - cumquat
adjective - decrepit
famous musician - Barry Manilow
number - 666
animal - squid
Georgina
cucumber (yes, it is a fruit)
David Beckham
the Vatican
lion tamer
Angelina Jolie
roast ox
appalling
Jessica Simpson
two hundred and thirty-seven
spiny anteater
Veronica
avocado (ha, another fruit!)
bruce forsythe
antarctica
grave digger
marilyn monroe
michelle obama
onion soup
maurine
robbie williams
5
rabbit
- My first comment, so I don't know how this works - just followed the others lead. Sabine x
woman's name - LaShonda
fruit - durian
male celebrity - Adrian Zmed
geographical location - Utica, NY
profession - dairy farmer
famous actor - Ed Asner
celebrity - Dr. Joyce Brothers
food - chile relleno
adjective - bastardized
famous musician (living) - Yo Yo Ma
number - 17.2
animal - puggle
I missed the last one, but I'm all up in this one. Let's do this.
woman's name: Gertrude
fruit: pineapple
male celebrity: Bill Nye the Science Guy
geographical location: JC Penney
profession: fitness celebrity
famous actor: Keanu Reeves
celebrity: Samuel L. Jackson
food: Reese's Pieces
adjective: wack
famous musician (living): Elvis
number: five
animal: your mom
You guys are doing awesome, I hope I will get even more entries!
To encourage this I have decided to let you all know what is my favorite out of each word list.
Morgan - I love that you listed schnapps as a food. You're a college student, aren't you?
miss.chief - I believe the sex panther is an endangered species, no? ; )
BeckEye - It's a toss-up between Swaziland and Zamfir - you made him up didn't you?! Look me in the eye!
mo - Victoria Station toilets... why do I suspect that has an unsavory connotation? ; )
Cora - The poor cumquat, saddled with such an unpleasantly squelchy, gynecological name. Maybe that's why they're so bitter.
Scope - Flavor Flav and Velveeta might both be in my nightmares tonight! Thanks a bunch!
SkyDad - Porn stuntman? What kind of... you know what, never mind! ; )
Simon - appalling! cucumber! wonderful, sir.
Sabine - Antarctica and grave-digger, both fabulous! You did well!
Josh - Hahahahah, your mom.
WWW - LaShonda...puggle!!! Yay!!!
Yes, I am a college student. No, I've never indulged in Schnapps. But my friends are the kind of people who have a glass of wine on the weekends (they being of age, the jerks) and there is 1 bottle of grape flavored schnapps on the top of their fridge for some reason. I was over at their house when I did this, and happened to think of it. I have a reputation to protect, you see.
Or, if you prefer... yes, I am a college student.
How dare you think I would make up a legend like Zamfir!! There was a time when I couldn't get through an entire '80s movie on late-night cable without my eyes and ears being assaulted by his commercial.
RECOGNIZE!
Morgan - I think it's a law that college share-houses contain at least one bottle of improbably-flavored schnapps.
BeckEye - Is it just me or does he look like Mel Gibson? (Bloaty, alco, anti-Semitic current Mel, not handsome 80s Mel)
hmmmmmmmmm I wanna see how this goes, and then I might try it :)
Woman's name: Pattywimple Mcflipperpuss
Fruit: crabapple
male celebrity: Don Knotts
geographical location: inside the nostril of the face of Teddy Roosevelt on Mount Rushmore
profession: circus ringleader
famous actor: Pauly Shore
celebrity: Balloon boy
food: parsnips
adjective: fuzzy
famous musician: Gheorghe Zamfir, master of the pan flute
number: .0000000000000008
animal: blind mole rat
CA - What's the worst thing that could happen if you gave it a go?
Imnotbenny- Ah, so much gold. Parsnips and blind mole rats... excellent. Also I cannot believe 2 people have referenced Zamfir.
I look forward to seeing the results, being too shy to play.
Post a Comment