Just not as much as... miss.chief! the winner!
Chiefy, you are a Sweet Blogger.
Honorable mentions go to 180|360, who ran a very close second, and Parpnelope Parpfield-Parpington (or Steam Me Up, Kid as she is more commonly known) for making me keep giggling and saying "Armoire!" to myself.Here's the winning entry - (and the blank version is below it, for those of you who want to see how well the other word choices work - just pop-up the comments from last post and follow along replacing words as you go).
______________________
Welcome to Mad Interiors, the fluffiest interior decorating show on the moon. I'm your host, Billy Magenta.
Well, I'm sure you're all aware of the recent craze for 1960's style in interiors. Who could forget the Shamwow guy declaring in the school newspaper "I'd sell my first-born child for that boring style in my mom's basement!"
But that's so 3 years ago! Now everyone is painting their walls brown and upholstering their furniture with anaconda pelts. Coming up in 9 minutes, we show you how to make an authentic Japanese chesterfield using only a spork, three skeletons and a hollowed out spaghetti squash.
______________________
Welcome to Mad Interiors, the adjective ending in -est interior decorating show in location. I'm your host, man's first name | color.
Well, I'm sure you're all aware of the recent craze for historical era style in interiors. Who could forget celebrity declaring in publication "I'd sell my first-born child for that adjective style in my type of dwelling!"
But that's so period of time ago! Now everyone is painting their walls color and upholstering their furniture with animal pelts. Coming up, we show you how to make an authentic ethnicity | piece of furniture using only a noun, three plural noun and a hollowed out vegetable.
13 comments:
I demand a recount!
Until then, congrats to Miss Chief! She is truly the parpiest.
Yeah, hers were quite funny. Mind you, I thought mine was pretty amazing, but probably only because I enjoyed thinking about a Revolutionary France decorating style.
WWW - Hah! No recounts needed - this is not a cheerocracy.
Morgan - You had some excellent word choices, I particularly enjoyed "my pants", "yurt", and "rutabaga".
: )
I love it! Someone should be named Billy Magenta. Such a funny idea and the perfect introduction to your blog.
IWINIWINIWINIWINIWIN!!!
180|360 - Thanks! Yep, I think I will do more Mad Blogs again soon.
Miss.chief - Yayyayyayyayyay! ; )
Aw, thanks Sody. I parpreciate it.
(Word ver: "thfug", as in "What thfug?")
Aw miss chief totally deserved it!
What? WHAT?!?!
There was another episode of Mad Blogs and I missed it?! What the eff is wrong with me lately, Soda & Candy? I keep m-m-missing everyone's most impressive posts!! *sniffle* I'm always like "....huh?.... what?...." these days. It ain't pretty.
*grumbling something about real life ruining my bloggidy fun*
Anyway, before reading the results here I went back and participated by myself with a pencil and paper just to make me feel a wee bit better, then I rejoined you here. I want you to know that had I been on the ball and participated in your comments like I wish I would have, you'd have had juicy tidbits from me such as: "who could forget Paris Hilton declaring in TV Guide 'I'd sell my first-born child for that cringe-worthy style in my doghouse'" and "we'll show you how to make an authentic British loveseat using only a pumpkin pie, three glue sticks and a hollowed out carrot."
Yeah.
Okay, I feel a little less like I missed out now.
:-)
I'm truly sorry I missed it by the way.
First off - apologies for not participating. When I was this pop up, in my reader list today, "Damn!" was uttered here in the labs of Scope-Tech.
Secondly, now that Billy Mays is gone, maybe Billy Magenta. Because, fuchsia is the new yellow. (And go from RGB 255, 255, 0 to 255, 0, 255 it is literally true.)
Is the Mays/Maize joke too corny?
Steamy - of course! Hehe, thfug.
Mr C - Yep!(PS don't forget to write for me soon?)
Cora - Hahahaha, you would have been a frontrunner for sure! I'll do another one soon, so keep an eye on your reader!
Scope - Hahaha, Maize = corny!!!! You know my weakness for puns. Look out for the next Mad Blogs then : )
Simply fabulous. I feel the urge to go out and decorate even as I read. Everyone should have a spaghetti squash.
I've been upholstering my furniture with animal pelts for years. It can be tiresome though. It took me 9 months to cover the bookcase with hamster pelts and I got really bad RSI.
Post a Comment