Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Literal Sketches - Guest Sketcher!

While I'm busy doing all kinds of uninteresting stuff, the Vegetable Assassin has kindly stepped into the breach with this wonderful Literal Sketch.

I guess a good clue is that it describes me, in a way (if that's not a good enough clue, put your mouse over the image, the answer is in the hovertext).

honky.jpg

18 comments:

Soda and Candy said...

Oh yeah and Veg? Please take a Sweet Blogger Award which I forgot to include in my post!!!

Gwen said...

Hahahahahaha! That Veg, she's funny.

Eric said...

I was relieved to read the hovertext. I was worried you were saying that you were a horny piece of Life(tm) or Chex(tm) breakfast cereal.

words...words...words... said...

"Parp" really threw me off, but I think I got it. Nice drawing!

Hunter said...

That's too funny.

Mr. Condescending said...

I'm stumped, and the hovertext doesn't work on my bb.

I can't figure this one out, horns, saltine cracker?

Morgan the Muse said...

Oh. Well explains it. Totally over my head.

Soda and Candy said...

Gwen - She's awesome!

Eric - Hahahaha, gold!

WWW - Heehee! I love her wobbly style!

Hunter - Right? I love his little Ugg boots.

Mr C - Honky Cracker. Because he's a cracker, and he's honking his little horns... : )

Morgan - Awww.

BeckEye said...

Parp? Goofy British horns.

Soda and Candy said...

BeckEye - Haha, it is also the sound Toad makes to simulate his car-horn in Wind in the Willows, I about died laughing every time I read that bit.

Peach - Veg is a genius. And a real artist, but I got this for free muahahahhaha!

Cora said...

Okay, see I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was a horny cracker!

*snicker*

Simon Butler said...

Oops. The best I could come up with was ‘horny square’.

Kurt said...

I thought a "parp" was like police slang for a perpetrator only for less heinous crimes. Like sodomy... the victimless crime.

Anonymous said...

I apologize because "PARP" makes it sound like that cracker is farting. Maybe he is? I don't know. I couldn't translate a honk without saying "HONK". He's sure got a purty mouth though. And the Uggs.

Soda and Candy said...

Cora - Hahaha, y'all have dirty minds!

Simon - Weeell, I may be a square as well.

Kurt - "apprehending the parp" hahahaha

VA - Of course not, I am a lady and therefore do not fart. I do have two pairs of Uggs though (for indoor wear only, she hastened to add).

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

The farty Triscuit!

Parp is the cutest honk word ever. I'm going to use parp all the time. I just parped in my pants a little.

Soda and Candy said...

Steamy - hahaha, I love it. It's definitely a farty kind of sound though.

tennysoneehemingway said...

I sure didn't get this one. Great pic though.