Monday, November 16, 2009

Will to blog.


With apologies to Indexed.

Little Cat is a stray foundling, scorned by her mother and sister. She is a tortoiseshell or "calico" cat, black and ginger mixed thoroughly. She basically looks like a ginger cat that's been up a chimney. Adorable of course!

23 comments:

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

Interesting. Your findings are so mathematically sound. At .5 kitten, your will to blog is 25%, yet at .25 kitten, your will is closer to 50%.

The posting of the graph itself constitutes an act of blogging so I ask you this, Soda...what fraction of kitten is this Little Cat anyhow?

and PS: Post a picshure cuz iz love kittehs.

miss. chief said...

unless you take pictures of the kitties and need to share them somewhere. then there is plenty of blogging to be done.

Dr Zibbs said...

This is way too mathy for me. Please explain more simply.

Hunter said...

I like your will curve!

Soda and Candy said...

Steamy - She is a very small fraction indeed. Incidentally, her spindly shoulders and large rotund belly do resemble the bell curve.

Miss.chief - this is a good point! Perhaps I should find the camera.

Dr Zibbs - S&C + kitten = O x blog posts. (PS - Hi!)

Hunter - Thanks, it's pretty complex huh?

180360 said...

There's a really good chance I might steal this. But my will to blog curve will sadly be much more drastic. Something akin to breathing/not breathing type of dips.

Cora said...

Pictures. Where are the pictures?!

Please.

mo.stoneskin said...

Are you saying that cats are illiterate? Too right, cute perhaps but they are silly, uncultured animals.

Kurt said...

I thought this was a take on Friedrich Nietzshe's "Will to Power" philosophy applied to modern day communications. Then I saw it was about kittens. Nietzshe LOVED teh Kittehs!

Soda and Candy said...

180|360 - As you can see, I stole it myself, from Indexed, so steal away!!!

Cora - Too busy playing!!! I'll see what I can do.

Mo - Cats can probably read, they just don't care to.

Kurt - I was going to say something about kittens being all id and no ego, but I don't think that's Nietzsche. Also, I googled the spelling of his name. It's too early in the morning to be intellectual!

words...words...words... said...

Man, when I post a graph everyone complains that it doesn't make any sense! I suppose all my graphs should be about kittens.

sj said...

that's an interesting graph, and i believe it's a comparable curve for willingness to blog and "new home/moving/packing/onlinefurnitureshopping/HGTV obsession."

pictures of the little cat, pleaz.

Farnnay said...

haha.

Soda and Candy said...

WWW - Yes. Yes they should.

SJ - Haha, I'm sure they're very comparable, though yours seems more worthy somehow!

CA - Thanks!

Gwen said...

I will continue to be upset about the lack of blogging until photos of said kitten have been entered into evidence.

Morgan the Muse said...

Oh! Picture please! Kittens are the awesome.

Soda and Candy said...

Gwen - Aw. *starts looking for camera*

Morgan - They mkkkkkkmp0 555555,CKKKKKKKKKKK
... That was her typing a secret message just for you.

Eric said...

Can you add another variable and make it a surface graph? That would be so cool.

Soda and Candy said...

Eric - Uhhh... *smiles vacantly*.

Laura said...

Nice curve, Soda! ;)

Ever since I babysat my mom's cat Atticus for a week all I can think about is getting one of my own. So cute!

Soda and Candy said...

Lola - Atticus is a great cat name! I bet he is very proper.

Madame DeFarge said...

Not entirely convinced by your choice of variables. You can't have less than one kitten, so you're kind of stuck at zero with your will to blog. Would it be even worse with more than one kitten?

Soda and Candy said...

Hahahahaha, good point! I didn't think of that!