the life and times of a hardcore sugar addict.
This post just cries out PAIN!!
SkyDad - Heh. The first time, it was cute, but the twenty-seven subsequent times... not so much.
I would say, "Little cat, big NIGHTMARE!"
Scope, you're not far off. Her favorite playtime is the middle of the night too. But she's so damn cute!
I can see you disporting yourself on the wild African plains. You just need a Tarzan now.
My old cat used to back his ass into my head while I slept. Tail. Up. I'm pretty sure I would rather have a problem like yours.
This is why I don't like cats.Amongst other reasons.
Madame DeFarge - Heh. At least the weather would be better there, nice and warm!Imnotbenny - Yeah, I think I would rather have ten tiny needle-claws in my ass than a furry ass in my face.Cheryl - Aw. They have their moments though!
Fantastic - did you go see the doctor?
Mo - It wasn't that bad, her little baby kitty fangs can't get too deep.
I'm pretty sure that's what my cat thinks about all the time.Besides Capnip. That little druggie.
Just Me - Hahaha, yeah cats are not ever very far from considering us as an alternative food source.
Nice pants. Please tell me she didn't ruin them.
Cora - No lasting damage to my ever-so-fancy pants. ; )
HAHAHAHA. I love a cat who's not afraid to give a little love bite.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
This post just cries out PAIN!!
SkyDad - Heh. The first time, it was cute, but the twenty-seven subsequent times... not so much.
I would say, "Little cat, big NIGHTMARE!"
Scope, you're not far off. Her favorite playtime is the middle of the night too. But she's so damn cute!
I can see you disporting yourself on the wild African plains. You just need a Tarzan now.
My old cat used to back his ass into my head while I slept.
Tail. Up.
I'm pretty sure I would rather have a problem like yours.
This is why I don't like cats.
Amongst other reasons.
Madame DeFarge - Heh. At least the weather would be better there, nice and warm!
Imnotbenny - Yeah, I think I would rather have ten tiny needle-claws in my ass than a furry ass in my face.
Cheryl - Aw. They have their moments though!
Fantastic - did you go see the doctor?
Mo - It wasn't that bad, her little baby kitty fangs can't get too deep.
I'm pretty sure that's what my cat thinks about all the time.
Besides Capnip. That little druggie.
Just Me - Hahaha, yeah cats are not ever very far from considering us as an alternative food source.
Nice pants. Please tell me she didn't ruin them.
Cora - No lasting damage to my ever-so-fancy pants. ; )
HAHAHAHA. I love a cat who's not afraid to give a little love bite.
Post a Comment