When I read the tag I was all "Uh nuh he dint! He TOTALLY just invalidated my feelings by blaming them on PMS I do NOT have PMS motherfucker!" and then I remembered it's only a picture of a gift, it's not real, and it's not from my husband and it's not for me. And now I'm gonna go change my tampon.
Here's to hoping those things I ordered from Japan get here by next week. Pretty much summed up in your picture here (except my note is written in sarcasm).
21 comments:
Hahaha! LOVE.
I totally skipped over the PMS the first time and didn't understand the joke. Then I read the Labels section and reread the label and it made sense.
"Season" may not be the right word for it.
When I read the tag I was all "Uh nuh he dint! He TOTALLY just invalidated my feelings by blaming them on PMS I do NOT have PMS motherfucker!" and then I remembered it's only a picture of a gift, it's not real, and it's not from my husband and it's not for me. And now I'm gonna go change my tampon.
Me thinks Hubby might be in trouble for something like that...
Ah, PMS. The gift that keeps on giving.
LiLu - The alternate version is "Please stop throwing things." ; )
Trinity - Yep, I'm subtle like that. (Stop laughing!)
Scope - The right word for it is whatever I say it is, got it???!!!
Steamy -Hahahahaa, perfect!
Hunter - Not at all, about 90% of my bad moods are Woman Times. I am shockingly predictable.
BeckEye - And giving until you just can't take any more.
Wait until the misses hits menopause my friend. PMS will seem like ripples in a smooth lake compared to the typhoon that is the change!
…whereas men are petulant and/or aggressive all the time…
Here's to hoping those things I ordered from Japan get here by next week. Pretty much summed up in your picture here (except my note is written in sarcasm).
I think I need one of those.
SkyDad - I already refer to myself as The Emotional Hurricane, so probably menopause will be like a devastating tsunami. Of hot flashes.
Simon - Certainly not! You just don't have an allotted period of time for your outbursts.
mJenks - Ooh I bet the Japanese are great at PMS presents.
Madame DeF - Aw. Or some Tim Tams?
Ooooh, yeah. PMS is a beeyoch.
Candy - I'm saying! Thanks : )
hahahahha. oh how ive missed coming to ur blog.
CA - Aww. Don't stay away!
Awww honey, that sucks. There there there. At least it's now and not on Christmas Day though, right?
Now go - eat something deliciously chocolatey! That fixes EVERYTHING!!
Cora - Aw, thanks! I'm thinking Tim Tams.
Whatever is in that box, I know that it is completely insensitive and likely to be used as a weapon against him.
Hahaha, not at all. All presents are welcome.
I showed this to hubby. He cracked up! You know how things are funny b/c they're true? um, yeah. :)
Post a Comment