Saturday, December 19, 2009

Over to You: Mad Blogs VII

If you don't already know, Mad Blogs™ is the blog version of Mad Libs:
  1. I give you a list of blanks to fill
  2. You respond with your filler words in the comments
  3. I pick my favorite set of answers after an arbitrarily assigned a predetermined length of time. For this one, Wednesday Dec 23, so I can post a winner Christmas Eve (I may make it later if I don't get enough entries by then).
  4. I post the completed Mad Blog™ and a Sweet Blogger award for the winner/s.

Here is the list of blanks:
City
adjective ending in -est
adverb ending in -ly
adjective
item of clothing
plural noun
item of clothing
number
length of time
body part
animal
animal, plural

10 comments:

Hunter said...

Bangkok
Dumbest
Quickly
Smelly
Crotchless Panties
Bitches
Gimp Mask
10,000
Centuries
Nipple
Wombat
Platypuses

Simon Butler said...

Bath
unlikeliest
voraciously
inflexible
gingham dress
potatoes
bowler hat
one hundred and eighty-three
twenty-seven years and nine months
pancreas
rhinoceros
aardvarks

Cora said...

Seattle
Skankiest
Rudely
Bulging
Thong
Marbles
Trench coat
101
2 minutes
Thumb
Whale
Chipmunks

Morgan the Muse said...

City- Des Moines, Iowa (pronounced DEE Moyn)
adjective ending in -est -scrapiest
adverb ending in -ly -deadly
adjective - theft-proof (that is an adjective, right? ...)
item of clothing - dead animal
plural noun - octopodes
item of clothing - unitard
number - 42
length of time - epioch
body part - right index finger
animal - unicorn
animal, plural - elephants

Scope said...

Mudfork, West Virginia
a$$-backwardest
bubbly
gnarled
corset
footballs
fish net stockings
12
Fortnight
big toe
moose
geese

Farnnay said...

hahaha. i cant wait to see who wins!

mo.stoneskin said...

Berlin
Frenchest
Extremely
Yellow
Fingerless glove
Hamsters
Slipper
7
40 seconds
Bum
Giraffe
Lemurs

BeckEye said...

Poughkeepsie
surliest
beautifully
ridiculous
bra
monsters
dickey
300
3 weeks
index finger
cheetah
eels

words...words...words... said...

City - Intercourse, PA
adjective ending in -est - soggiest
adverb ending in -ly - superciliously
adjective - stanky
item of clothing - ascot
plural noun - pineapples
item of clothing - dickie
number - 19
length of time - seventeen minutes
body part - earlobe
animal - polar bear
animal, plural - cicadas

words...words...words... said...

I just noticed that both Beckeye and I put "dickie" for an item of clothing. I'll bet anything we were both watching Christmas Vacation.