Monday, December 7, 2009

Go buy them NOW.


Americans, prepare to have your taste buds competely ruined for every other cookie.

Pepperidge Farm is selling Tim Tams. But apparently they'll only be available until March so I suggest you go to the supermarket or Target (where the dark chocolate version is exclusively available - if you are a freak who prefers dark chocolate) right now and pick up a packet.

Right now!

23 comments:

Mr. Condescending said...

So I'm gonna have to stop eating my cheezels and twisties so I can make room for tim tams?

Brb, I've gotta do a tim tam slam.

Mr. Condescending said...

Oh and I can tear a minties wrapper faster than you.

BeckEye said...

Bah. We have an Aussie in our office who went on and on about these, finally brought some in and I couldn't even finish one.

Soda and Candy said...

Mr C - Yes. Yes you are. Also - MINTIES! The dentist's nightmare.

BeckEye - You are dead to me.
Just kidding, maybe they are an acquired taste? Are you into chocolate normally?

SkylersDad said...

Sorry, I think not. I only eat lard out of tins.

hmla2599 said...

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom...

discern what you will from these noms.

Sally-Sal said...

Those look awesome. Like homemade sin....

Soda and Candy said...

SkyDad - I am serious, you need to eat these, they are not lardy at all!

Hannah - See, you get it! You must nom them asap.

Sally-Sal - Mmhmm. They are devilishly tasty!

and no I am not being paid by Pepperidge Farm to say this. I WISH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those look like fat Penguins. Have you ever had a Penguin? Damn you anyway. We don't have Pepperidge Farm cookies up here that I can find. It's bad enough I can't find Milanos but now I have to suffer not having these also? That is COCK.

P.S. I love me some dark chocolate cookies.

mo.stoneskin said...

Is this you selling your soul?

Cora said...

*drooling*

Yeah, those DO look good....

Killi said...

Best. Biscuit. Ever. Unless Iced VoVos are handy, of course. So jealous. My local supermarket stocked them for about two months way back in 2007. We still wonder what we did to make them take them away again...Think I need to have one now. :-)

Eric said...

Ok, I'll try it, but it'd better not be a trick to sell Vegemite that only looks like chocolate.

Soda and Candy said...

VA - I will have to research Penguins. Mmm cookie research. I shall forgive you for liking dark chocolate in deference to the sad lack of Pepperidge Farm in your life.

Mo - I wish, I would love to get paid to be a candy & cookie shill!

Cora - I bet you will love them.

Killi - Welcome! Iced VoVos!!! I am not a shredded coconut fan, but VoVos have nostalgia value for me. Plus they are pink which is always a win.

Eric - Hahahahaha, I think Vegemite is evil - you will not catch me peddling it here.

Morgan the Muse said...

They do look very appetising...

words...words...words... said...

I've heard so much about these damn things that they will have to be orgasmic to measure up. No pressure.

Soda and Candy said...

Morgan - You have been reading me for so long you spelled "appetising" with an S!!! Muahahahahahhaha.

WWW - And you think they won't be? Shame on you, sir!

Mr. Condescending said...

S&C, will you eat it for dessert after some chick-filler? Hah.

Soda and Candy said...

Mr C - Hahaha, that's a classy meal right there, a box of fried chicken & a packet of cookies!

Vic said...

Are they like Ring Dings? Ho Hos? Other chocolately, two-syllabled temptations?

SabinePsynopsis said...

Just reading about these increases my waistline. But I have to say I really like your blog and have added you on my blog list. Naturally I’d be absolutely delighted if Psynopsis could end up on your list, too. (If you like my blog.) Sabine x

Soda and Candy said...

Vic - I don't know, but I may have to do some research, and I encourage you to do the same!

Sabine - Luckily (?)my husband ate most of the packet we got so I didn't gain too much weight from them. I'll have to come check you out soon!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Drooling over here!