- I found my first grey hair a few days ago, glinting evilly in the bathroom mirror. Then I lost it later. I figure I pulled it out when I brushed my hair. Yeah... I'm not even thirty yet.
- I accidentally found out who won the most recent season of Australia's Next Top Model - the one I'm in the middle of watching - from Yahoo's damn Australian homepage.
- I went to the dentist this week for the first time in about 4 years and I have a little cavity in one tooth. This is probably no big deal for most people but I've always had good teeth; the last cavity I had was in a baby tooth. Serves me right for neglecting them, I guess. I'm sure it has nothing to do with my excessive consumption of all manner of sugary, fizzy, sticky and/or chewy delights.
numer darowizny: SRTF/067/SWD .
1 month ago
25 comments:
Hah I've got you beat, I have ZERO cavities! Now I think we should celebrate our good fortunes with some reeses cups :)
Hahahahaha! Damn you, Mr Condescending! *shakes fist*
...Mmmm, Reeses cups...
My teeth are great, but my hair has been missing since I was about 26...
Oh dear, I hope you find it someday!
; )
(It's okay as long as you keep whatever hair you have left reeeeeeeaaaaally short).
Think about it. Wouldn't you rather be the way you are than to have grey teeth and cavities in your hair?
Well, Number three, given your, you know, soda and candy stories, I am a bit surprised you did not have more.
Coop - Damn good point, sir.
Morgan - I know, it is a bit of a miracle!
Ditto what Morgan said: I'm actually bloody impressed you've been cavity-free for so long! Fantales will do that to you, though. Unless they actually rip out a molar or two from futile attempts to un-stick them from your back teeth. That's probably some kind of mega-cavity situation.
Teacup - There may have been some Fantale-related close calls of that nature in my past.
; )
Take care of that cavity! You will regret it. And I hate when I watch a show later on than it aired and I find out everything. Its an annoying feeling.
Oops x 3!
CA - I know, and I can't really fault Yahoo for wrecking something that's old news. Bah!
Well Fed - Hehehe, yep.
oooh...cavities are never good but after four years of no dentist? I would say you dodged a small bullet there.
Candy, things could definitely be a lot worse.
: )
Stay away from gummy bears! I was cavity free until I started in with the gummy bears. That year I got my first 5 cavities.
Ugh. I hate advicey comments. I want to smack myself now.
Hahahaha, it's okay, I like advice. Mainly giving it, but turns out getting it is okay too.
; )
I hope you care to make a dent in good dental care of your dental carries... :)
Sorry to hear you had one.
I've been finding WHITE hairs. Like, blindingly white. The whitest white I've ever seen.
I also have one funky-ass WHITE eyebrow that I have to keep plucking out. It's really annoying.
I'm both bald and full of cavities. I'm just waiting for a filling to fall out now. Damn ice cream sundaes!
You know what's worse than cavities? Having a wolverine chew off your face. True story. Look it up if you don't believe me.
Eric -- Hahaha, yes I'm flossing like a demon now.
BeckEye - Haha, that one recurring weird hair... That's okay, white is nicer than grey.
Tennyson - It's okay because you're married. *pulls on tracky daks*
; )
Kurt - But Hugh Jackman is so wonderful and handso... Oh. I see where you were going. Yes. Terrible.
; )
sometimes a cavity can be halted in its tracks and the tooth remineralized (if it's not too deep). Fluoride rinse (ACT or generic but it has to have the same amt of fluoride that ACT has or else it won't work, my dentist said). And chew sugarless gum w/xylitol after you eat. And don't brush right after drinking juice, the juice eats away at your enamel so abrasive actions like brushing make it worse (after 1/2 hour is ok though, just chew gum until then). Some toothpastes claim to remineralize but not sure which ones work after Enamelon went out of business.
Can you tell I am a gum fiend? lol
THAT is an awesome amount of good advice. I didn't know that about the juice. Is it the same with soda? I think I'll start buying gum in bulk.
Thanks!!!
In light of the name of your blog, #3 is too good. And it's okay, we can hate Mr. C... zero cavities?!? Are his teeth coated in titanium? Loser. Oops, I didn't say that.
One Sassy Girl - Welcome! Thanks, and I KNOW, right? He's like the Wolverine of teeth. Mmm, Wolverine.
Post a Comment