Morgan - It's like passive-aggressive notes from history!
Veggie - Haha, yes! And I know how you love cheese!
Simon - This is actually based on a real thing, the song that goes "ooh mao ma mao mao", they were going to put words in later but ended up leaving the random sounds in!
Twinkie - Heh. I wonder what words COULD have gone there?
I sincerely hope it won't be any funnier. I might puncture a lung from all the cracked ribs I'll get from laughing so hard. But do post another one soon – I'd like to see if you really can make me laugh myself into hospital. You will, naturally, be receiving my medical bills in the mail shortly afterward as proof of your awesomeness. And for compensatory purposes, of course.
Teacup - Psych! I know you live in a country with public healthcare, so I ain't payin' nothin'! I'll have to look in my request bag and see if I can come up with anything good.
So I wonder if big time pop stars of the seventies still live in the same mansions decorated with the same shag carpet and green refrigerators and mirrored disco balls in their 'dance studios'?
Or maybe, they update their cribs like the rest of us?
23 comments:
Hmm, I did not know they were so violent. Violent on paper at least. Huh.
That made me laugh so hard. I love me some Bee Gees. Cheese City but QUALITY cheese. :)
We can only wonder how many days they spent trying to work out what actual words to put there, before giving up in despair:
“Who’s going to go for something so obviously a cop-out like ‘Ah, ha, ha, ha,’?”
“Just do it. The public will love it. Trust me.”
hahaha.. one of life's many "what if's" LOVE IT
Morgan - It's like passive-aggressive notes from history!
Veggie - Haha, yes! And I know how you love cheese!
Simon - This is actually based on a real thing, the song that goes "ooh mao ma mao mao", they were going to put words in later but ended up leaving the random sounds in!
Twinkie - Heh. I wonder what words COULD have gone there?
I have tears running down my face right now...
Those boys could really Gibb it to each other, couldn't they?
Oh no, Teacup, don't cry! The next one will be funnier, I promise.
; )
I sincerely hope it won't be any funnier. I might puncture a lung from all the cracked ribs I'll get from laughing so hard. But do post another one soon – I'd like to see if you really can make me laugh myself into hospital. You will, naturally, be receiving my medical bills in the mail shortly afterward as proof of your awesomeness. And for compensatory purposes, of course.
hahaha, I love that you tagged it with 'click here if you don't get it,' I totally had to do that.
Teacup - Psych! I know you live in a country with public healthcare, so I ain't payin' nothin'! I'll have to look in my request bag and see if I can come up with anything good.
Prosy - Heh. Glad to help!
Why do I get the feeling that this is probably an actual copy of the lyrics? I always got the feeling those Gibb boys really hated each other.
Tenny - Hahahaha, could be. I wanted to work something in about their weird-ass false teeth too but I thought it best to stick to one aspect.
So I wonder if big time pop stars of the seventies still live in the same mansions decorated with the same shag carpet and green refrigerators and mirrored disco balls in their 'dance studios'?
Or maybe, they update their cribs like the rest of us?
:)
Eric - Oh I hope they keep it the same, just replacing the goldfish in their perspex platform shoes every so often.
; )
Brilliant! It made me think of the SNL skits where The Gees had a talk show.
Superb. I always wondered what lay behind these profound lyrics and now I know.
You gotta love the Gibbs brothers, they had the kind of hairdos that would only look good on a werewolf. Except for the bald one, I mean.
Also, "kissin' my ass" would've fit right into that song.
Gwen - I think I saw one of those! Was Justin Timberlake one of them?
Madame DeF - I'm like the TMZ of blogs... no wait, that's a bad thing!
Prunella Jones - Ah ha ha ha, kissin'myass, kissin'myass!
hahahahahahahahaha
I have to wonder if Robin and Barry ganged up on Maurice because they had luxurious manes and he was bald.
WWW - Hahahahaa, probably. "manes". Heh.
You know, I could absolutely see that happening. Hee hee hee.
hahahahaha - still a classic.
that's an awesome one!
Cora - Yeah, Lycra & chest hair flying everywhere!
katrocket - heh, thanks!
Post a Comment