Hey guys, just a quick one to let you know I decided to give y'all an extension until Tuesday night on the Secret Sketch competition, but please get those entries in because the more there are the more awesome it will be.
And if you haven't entered the competition yet please do, honestly I am not expecting y'all to carve it in fresco or something, just ten minutes with a pencil or pen and I'm sure you could come up with something!!!
So shoot me an email and prepare to bust out your mad art skillz!!!
numer darowizny: SRTF/067/SWD .
1 month ago
11 comments:
FYI, I have got a few entries already and they are totally brilliant and awesome, but I want more more MORE!!!
: )
Yeah, you procrastinators. I want my PowerPoint / Photoshop entry to be lonely.
I'm on it!
I'm gonna see how this one turns out, and then if you decide to do another one, I'll enter!
Scope - It is wonderful.
Cora - Yesss!
CA - That's fair enough, but I am notoriously bad at following through with series, just FYI!
: )
Offer them money. It never fails.
Or indeed promise them nude celebrity pics. You don’t actually have to produce any: just say you will.
Simon - But if I use all my nude celeb pics as blogger bait, what will I use for blackmail purposes?
I would do a fresco or mosaic or something, but I'm in Italy at the moment attending class. So, I can get an excuse note for cutting, right?
Sorry I'm so slow. Homework keeps getting in the way. :(
Eric - I *guess* I can let you off this time. Bring me back some gelato.
: )
Well Fed - I can't believe I'm saying this, but yeah, real life does take precedence.
I'm not quite sure how to DO that...
Sorry.
Post a Comment