Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Competition: Secret Sketch

Are you good at drawing, or at least amusingly bad at Photoshop or similar?

If you would like to be part of my next Literal Sketch post, please email me (address is up there in the Original Drafts badge) to receive your assignment, which you will then illustrate in the manner of your choosing and email to me in JPEG format.

I will choose the winner as soon as I get one that rocks over the weekend, and post them on Monday.

The winner (there may be more than one) gets...

... ummm...

... attention*, pimpage and link love. And a Sweet Blogger Award.


*Sweet, sweet attention, the black tar heroin** of the blogosphere. Mmmm...

**I have no idea what the difference is between regular heroin and black tar heroin, but hot damn, it sounds so much worse!

16 comments:

rachaelgking said...

"Amusingly bad"... how'd you know? ;-)

Mr. Condescending said...

Count me in!

Get that award ready.

mo.stoneskin said...

"Are you good at drawing, or at least amusingly bad at Photoshop or similar?"

Could you expand on "amusingly" and I'll tell you the answer...

Soda and Candy said...

LiLu - Heehee! Being amusingly bad at PhotoShop is a symptom of blogging for many.

Mr C - Confident, are we? I have emailed your assignment.

Mo - Heh. I am sure that you would be up to the task, I have seen your artworks before.

Scope said...

I'm game. I've been told I have "mad skills" at PhotoShop.

Or was the "bad skills" at PhotoShop?

Whatever.

I'll give it a shot.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am all over this!

Vic said...

I am equally bad at drawing and Photoshop. I like to keep things balanced.

How bad do I have to be to qualify? And do I have to draw naked people? C
I mean,can I draw naked people?

Kate said...

Amusingly bad I wish , embarassingly bad sadly! Love the blog

Kate x

Soda and Candy said...

Scope - Excellent!

Well Fed - I hoped you would!

Vic - Just remember my mum reads my blog. I reserve the right to not post anything NSFW, but I'd link to it!
; )

Kate - Aw c'mon! It'll be fun! Or you could hand-draw & scan. Stick figures ahoy!

Farnnay said...

hahahah. i wish i could enter, but i suck at anything artsy

Soda and Candy said...

CA - Please, don't let that stop you!

words...words...words... said...

I was going to email you, but everyone else already outed themselves as contestants, so I am in!

Farnnay said...

hmm ok maybe i will. but im kinda confused. what are we doing exactly? lol

Soda and Candy said...

WWW - Yay!

CA - If you want to take part, email me and I will tell you what to do a Literal Sketch of. Hurry up if you do want to though!

Cora said...

Criminy! I missed this post. I'm in!!

Soda and Candy said...

Cora - Yay!