the life and times of a hardcore sugar addict.
I didn't know how this game worked and hovered too early. I am on this for next time though,
I once had a Ford LTD as big as a cetacean, but I never did anything this fun with it.
Anything sounds great when you say it like Fred Schneider.Speaking of, my word ver is "sumpuss." Something Fred's never had.
Trinity - Go and look at the other ones too! WWW - Heh. You Americans and your crazy-huge cars.BeckEye - Hahahaha, you dirty girl!
Soda! I love this game. Keep these fabulous posts coming! ;)
"small denomination currency" should feature in every song of any worth.
The metal ceiling has oxydized!
Lola - Thank you, you fabulous lady!Mo - Right? Some word combinations just equal happiness.Scope - Ha! Very good sir!
Ha ha ha!! Y'know, I actually think Fred Schneider could pull those lyrics of yours off.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I didn't know how this game worked and hovered too early. I am on this for next time though,
I once had a Ford LTD as big as a cetacean, but I never did anything this fun with it.
Anything sounds great when you say it like Fred Schneider.
Speaking of, my word ver is "sumpuss." Something Fred's never had.
Trinity - Go and look at the other ones too!
WWW - Heh. You Americans and your crazy-huge cars.
BeckEye - Hahahaha, you dirty girl!
Soda! I love this game. Keep these fabulous posts coming! ;)
"small denomination currency" should feature in every song of any worth.
The metal ceiling has oxydized!
Lola - Thank you, you fabulous lady!
Mo - Right? Some word combinations just equal happiness.
Scope - Ha! Very good sir!
Ha ha ha!! Y'know, I actually think Fred Schneider could pull those lyrics of yours off.
Post a Comment