the life and times of a hardcore sugar addict.
Ooh! Ooh! I know! I know! It's the marshmallow of despair!No wait, that's something I invented myself during those long, cold, lonely winters. Could it be couch potato?
Sofa spud?Chesterfield Chip?Am I in the ballpark?
I'd like to have that printed on a Tshirt. I know several people I could give it to stat!:-)
Is that my dad? No, I know you are going for Couch Potato. However a literal sketch of that should really be a couch made out of potatos. How did he get on that couch without any legs?
I bet I'm the only one to get it. These are fun.
TIR - Hahahahahaha, marshmallow of despair... your second guess was correct but the first one made me giggle.Scope - Oh, SO close! ; )f8hasit - If you're serious, email me, I'm sure I could sort something out...Trinity - Dang it, you're right, but that would be much harder to draw. The question is, was he ever not on the couch?Hunter - Heh, thanks! But nope, my readers are a clever bunch!
Mr. Peanut after Mrs. Peanut left him?(That is a good couch!)
A loveseat tuber?(Pffft! Is it just me or does that sound dirty?)(It's me, isn't it?)(Yes?)(I do apologize.)*hanging head in shame*
Ooooh, I got here too late, but it was quite good!
It makes sense to me, Trinity: potatoes have eyes, after all. They don’t need legs to watch TV.Aw. Verification word: ‘pologies’.
WWW - Heh. He does look kind of depressed doesn't he? Thanks!Cora - hehehe, "tuber". ; )SkyDad - You snooze, you lose. Thanks!Simon - Aw. Haha. Maybe he used to have legs and they atrophied after too many sedentary years on the couch.
brilliant. you really do need to get these into a book. it'd make a mint.
Quick and dirty... just how I like it.
Tenny - Yeah it'd make for an interesting coffee table piece ; )LiLu - Hahahaha, you are the perfect one to be the only person to pick up on that!
Isn't every Friday when we are quick and dirty ? lol
These are awesome. You're very talented. I'm talented at stick people. :-P
Oh come on! Make our brains work at least!
Awwww, he's so cute! I wish I looked that cute sprawled out on my couch doing nothing.
King- Hey, it's been a long week!; )Sam - Thanks! Stick people are cool too.Well Fed - Oh the next one will be a bit harder.BeckEye - Ah I bet you do, just not as blobby and with more legs. : )
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Ooh! Ooh! I know! I know! It's the marshmallow of despair!
No wait, that's something I invented myself during those long, cold, lonely winters. Could it be couch potato?
Sofa spud?
Chesterfield Chip?
Am I in the ballpark?
I'd like to have that printed on a Tshirt. I know several people I could give it to stat!
:-)
Is that my dad? No, I know you are going for Couch Potato. However a literal sketch of that should really be a couch made out of potatos. How did he get on that couch without any legs?
I bet I'm the only one to get it.
These are fun.
TIR - Hahahahahaha, marshmallow of despair... your second guess was correct but the first one made me giggle.
Scope - Oh, SO close! ; )
f8hasit - If you're serious, email me, I'm sure I could sort something out...
Trinity - Dang it, you're right, but that would be much harder to draw. The question is, was he ever not on the couch?
Hunter - Heh, thanks! But nope, my readers are a clever bunch!
Mr. Peanut after Mrs. Peanut left him?
(That is a good couch!)
A loveseat tuber?
(Pffft! Is it just me or does that sound dirty?)
(It's me, isn't it?)
(Yes?)
(I do apologize.)
*hanging head in shame*
Ooooh, I got here too late, but it was quite good!
It makes sense to me, Trinity: potatoes have eyes, after all. They don’t need legs to watch TV.
Aw. Verification word: ‘pologies’.
WWW - Heh. He does look kind of depressed doesn't he? Thanks!
Cora - hehehe, "tuber". ; )
SkyDad - You snooze, you lose. Thanks!
Simon - Aw. Haha. Maybe he used to have legs and they atrophied after too many sedentary years on the couch.
brilliant. you really do need to get these into a book. it'd make a mint.
Quick and dirty... just how I like it.
Tenny - Yeah it'd make for an interesting coffee table piece ; )
LiLu - Hahahaha, you are the perfect one to be the only person to pick up on that!
Isn't every Friday when we are quick and dirty ? lol
These are awesome. You're very talented. I'm talented at stick people. :-P
Oh come on! Make our brains work at least!
Awwww, he's so cute! I wish I looked that cute sprawled out on my couch doing nothing.
King- Hey, it's been a long week!
; )
Sam - Thanks! Stick people are cool too.
Well Fed - Oh the next one will be a bit harder.
BeckEye - Ah I bet you do, just not as blobby and with more legs. : )
Post a Comment