Okay, it's not that hard - blogs are supposed to be fun, not hard work! But if you don't get it, put your mouse over the pic for the answer.I'm thinking of making this a series, not sure yet if they will all be in the same style or all different or what. I have a few more I think it'd be fun to do.
21 comments:
I love it.
YES! Make a series!
(I had to mouse the picture. I didn't get it. Bah.)
:-)
stool pigeon!
My first reaction was "sitting duck". Which I think says more about my brain power than your artistic ability, really.
This reminds me of a cartoon I saw with several couples playing charades. The guy had his pants down and a large hammer raised above his head. The caption was "Try as they might, nobody got Herb's clue of Bangkok".
f8hasit - Thanks! Hehe, it is a pretty old saying. I don't know where it came from!
miss.chief - Correct!
TIR - Ah but now I may have to do that one!
SkyDad - Haha, gold!
What a great idea. I suppose you could also have drawn a pigeon trapped under a stool...
'No pigeons were harmed in the making of this...
...apart from the unfortunate bird underneath the stool...'
I just looked at it and thought "that bird's gonna shit pretty soon.."
But yeah, definitely make it a series. Whoo Hoo!
That was fun. Took me a sec, but I got it.
Definitely make it a series.
I don't know why but I thought it was supposed to be a book title and then spent an inordinate amount of time trying to figure it out. Now that I've got the gist, I was to play more!
You said stool. Huh huh huhuhuhuh.
That was much fun! More!
AHAHAHA I so knew that without looking! That just made my silly little world, man.
Mo - Dang it, that would have been a MUCH better picture!
Sally-Sal - Thanks! Probably so, the dirty little bastards!
Hunter - Heh. I think maybe the hovertext is a good idea? Thank you!
Valerie - Hello! I hope you are going to be blogging more soon! Also, now I kind of want to do a book title one!
BeckEye - Hahahahahahahhaha, that would have been a much YUCKIER picture.
Lola - Yay! Thanks!
Morgan - Aw, thanks, I'm glad!
Sorry, late to your arty little party. Well done, ma dear. Well done.
Scope - Heh, thanks!
Great idea! Keep it up. Too cool for words.
Aw, thanks Char!
Bird stool... bird bar... bar bird... stooly bird... stool... stool pigeon! YES! Score!
Sam - Hahahaha, great process!
There's absolutely a book in there somewhere. Keep it going.
Awww yeah, blogger book deal!!!
: )
Post a Comment