How do you blog?
Do you blog like a frog on a log?
Like a dog playing with Pogs?
Are you turning cogs in the fog
Or dancing in clogs?
Is your mind full of smog
Would you rather go for a jog?
How do you blog?
numer darowizny: SRTF/067/SWD .
1 month ago
29 comments:
How do I blog? Like a dog in clogs.
My blog is like a slog
In bad 80's togs.
And I'm not being a TROG-oldyte.
I blog in a chair, a most comfortable chair.
Sometime whist in my holey underwear.
I do it with out care,
Though I am slightly aware.
I started blogging on a dare,
and surpassed many with my flair.
So do clear the air,
I blog in a chair.
haha! I'm laughing at your labels. I've stopped writing on Fridays for that reason. Mondays too, everyone's too busy catching up. And oh well, it gives me more time to do other stuff, like eat soda & candy. :)
How do I blog? Not enough. I took a week off recently and it threw me off. When I'm more regular, I start getting more ideas. It seems I need to write, even if the posts are shitty, in order to access that part of myself or else it'll close up.
I blog like a dog
who's lost in a bog,
struggling to lift my feet
and smelling of peat.
I blog like a hog in a bog gettin' a snog.
Yeaaahhhh, baby.
;-)
I might write my site at night when the light is right, not too bright, and the plot is tight and not contrite cause that would bite, a'ite?
Some people blog on the bog,
I prefer to blog on the 'berry.
While driving is hairy,
But the smog and fog make the process much scary!
I try to never use the word "blog" if I can help it. Causes Ass cancer.
True story.
i have made a blog
while i was sitting in the bog
but now your blog
has made me think about logs
(sorry that was shite)
Like a trog
lodyte.
I blog in my socks
Cause I'm a stone cold fox
I would rather have a snog instead of blog!
OMG, 14 comments and none of them from me?! Did you guys like this post or did you come here expecting something good and then just feel rude not commenting?
Mo - A dog in clogs, that makes me laugh, so it's a good comparison!
Scope & Scope - Haha, nice. Bring on the lime green spandex.
Trinity - Sublime rhyme, sir!
Spleeness - And yet everyone proved me wrong! I never get this many comments on a Friday. But you're right, I feel like the more I blog the more ideas I get.
Gwen - That's just your whiffy undies. ; )
Cora - Hahahaha, that's a happy hog!
Eric - Word. I knew I could count on you for a poem!
Mr C - Friends don't let friends blog & drive. Hand over those keys, mister!
Kurt - Oh crap!!!
Sas - Hahahaha, shite.
Coop - Not that many people know that you actually do live in a cave though.
BeckEye - There's nothing sexier than leaving your socks on. : P
M - Ah but can you do both at once?
; )
I bend the rules. I blog like a rogue. Occasionally on a log. But sometimes "on the bog".
My blog is a blog in name only
My posts are so few, they are lonely
Must pick up the pace
Or else rent out the space
For ads promising junk that's more bone-ly
Of course I can, and drink a martini too!
I can't write in rhyme, so won't waste my time, on casting pearls before swine.
I once had a blog,
but it went down the bog.
The End.
Veggie - Burn some matches, you roguish minx ; )
WWW - Hehe, "bone". Also, pshaw. Except I do want you to blog more often.
M - Now that's multi-tasking ; )
Mme DeFarge - Are you saying we're fat?!
Teacup - You make me laugh, but really it's very sad. I miss your blog!
I blog like Hemmingway. To die. alone. in the dark...
Just kidding, trying to break the rhyming!
SkyDad - To die alone in the warming glow from your monitor...
; )
I blog when I can
I can blog when I stand
If I stand when I blog
Then it feels like a slog
So I slog it all out
Then it's out like a trout
And the trout is my word
Even though that's absurd
For it's absurd to slog
When you're lovin' your blog!
I mostly think about how I don't have time to blog
Tenny - Haha, brilliant poem sir!
Valerie - Girl, you gotta prioritize!
; )
I tend to blog in my dreams. Every night I dream up an awesome topic to blog about, and have a post fully ready in my mind until I wake up in the morning and forget all about it.
Bummer!
I verbal diarrhea in my head, hold the computer, shake, and hope that most of it makes it into the monitor.
Sandy - This is why you need to keep a notebook by the bed!
LiLu - Hahahahaha, it definitely works for you!
Post a Comment