Monday, September 14, 2009

Dear Mr. Leopard...

leopard photo
Dear Mr. Leopard,

Would you mind awfully if I made you into a coat? It's just that your fur is ridiculously beautiful. Even up close it looks almost hand-painted. Are you really just a mountain lion with a talented hairdresser?

If you don't want to be made into a coat, I guess I could settle for keeping you as a pet, but you'd have to consent to wearing a sparkly collar and being patted a lot.

Let me know.

Love,
Soda & Candy

22 comments:

BeckEye said...

Well, if you do keep him as a pet, don't try to make him change his spots. I hear it's really hard.

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted a cheetah with a diamond studded collar a la Josephine Baker.

Trinity said...

I am pretty sure it is a bad idea to keep those as pets. The food bills alone would be killer

Soda and Candy said...

BeckEye - Hahahahaha, perfect.

Prosy - Right? So fierce.

Trinity - Meh, there is an endless supply of squirrels in my neighborhood!

FunnyGal KAT said...

While I couldn't condone making him into a coat, I do agree that it would be a fabulous garment. How about if he agreed to be draped over your shoulders and you could carry him around like Siegfried and Roy-- um, I mean, an awesome shawl.

Soda and Candy said...

KAT - You are right of course, it is very bad to wear real furs. But your solution is win/win genius!

Hunter said...

Fur coats. Exotic pets...

When did you become a hip hop mogul? And can I be in your entourage?

Soda and Candy said...

Hunter - Sure, you can carry my medallion collection!
; )

hmla2599 said...

I am a vegetarian wearing a leather coat and I approve of this message.

I also kind of want to BE a cheetah. They are so sexy.

And I love your blog. Click. follow.

Soda and Candy said...

Hannah - Thank you!!! Cheetahs are definitely sexy, like all the big cats. My favorite is the tiger.

Scope said...

I would not want a cheetah.

Cheetahs never prosper.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Oh. My. Gawd.

I sooooo am coveting a beeeutiful leopard coat..not kidding.

Of course if Mr. Leopard has a problem with this I could always go the faux route.

Soda and Candy said...

Scope - Ahahahahahaha! Nice.

Candy - I know. Faux is the way to go though. And much cheaper too!

Eric said...

It would make a good vinyl wrap for the Aston Martin I want to get.

Soda and Candy said...

Eric - You sure you don't mean a Jaguar?
;)

Madame DeFarge said...

What about hamster coats? I always fancied one of those, Might take a few, but it would look cute.

Soda and Candy said...

Madame - Awww, it would take FAR too many. What about a transparent coat with a million pockets to keep the hammies in?

Laura said...

My friend once dated someone who had an exotic animal license. While they were high at the house, a baboon escaped form its cage. You can pretty much imagine that it was either the best high ever or the worst high ever.

words...words...words... said...

I say you get your leopard coat and I get a Cadillac convertible with giant steer horns on the grille. Then we can each have an emergency contact when PETA comes for us.

Soda and Candy said...

Lola - You'd just be going, "Never mind, I'm obviously hallucinating all this!" as the baboon destroyed your house.

WWW - Deal. hahahahahhaha

Anonymous said...

You shoulda told me you were looking for leopard skin coats. I already done been selling mad fur coats out my trunk... don't act like the leopard ones ain't been going like hotcakes, kid! For real real. I can hook you up at the special blog homeslice rate of $29 or two for $50. Holla atcha boy.

Soda and Candy said...

Aw yeah, my boy Joshlos knows how to act! Hook a sister up with two of them coats, boy.
; )