Thursday, April 2, 2009

F You Friday

That's right, I made up a day-based category and then accidentally posted like a half day early. What you gonna do about it?

Soda & Candy: "F you, skateboarders in the bike lane. There's this new invention called the footpath, maybe you've heard of it?!"

Soda & Candy's Husband: "No they haven't, because here it's called a sidewalk."

Oh, snap!


Soda & Candy enjoys making snarky and/or Judgy McJudgerson comments from the safety of the car, but she has to remember to make sure all the windows are wound up first. There's nothing quite like loudly denouncing some random lardy pedestrian only to find that they've quite possibly heard everything you've said.

16 comments:

words...words...words... said...

I would enjoy watching you make a Judgy McJudgerson comment from the car only to realize that you have arrived at a stoplight. That would be fun :)

Anonymous said...

Does it matter that it's not Friday? Apart from that I love that idea. Because I can say Eff you any day of the week.

Footpaths = sidewalks = pavements

MJenks said...

You know a good way to handle this situation, while not leaving the safety of your car?

When driving past said skateboarding punks in the road, speed up and engage that lever on the inside of your car, then push with all your might. If you've done it right, you should hear a satisfying thunk followed by a blood-curdling wait (that, I should think, would be equally as satisfying).

Anonymous said...

I like the "F you! I'll post my F You Friday post whenever the F I want!" attitude. I give it a golf clap and a stern nod of approval.

Kurt said...

Skateboaders are nature's speed bumps. True Story. It's not even against the law to hit them. It's natural selection.

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

McJudgerson...Is that Scottish?

mo.stoneskin said...

It is also known as a pavement. In fact, when we use footpath it normally means an alley, or path in the countryside - as opposed to a bridlepath!

My wife is a great one for speaking loudly out open windows.

Soda and Candy said...

WWW - I'm very careful since a friend of mine had a gun pulled on him for throwing up gang signs... even though he was actually playing air guitar.

VA - This is true, but the alliteration factor of Friday is nice. Also, which word do you use in Canada?

Mjenks - Either that or get 'em with the door.

Josh - *curtseys at golf clap*

Kut - You may be on to something. I'm sure a lot of surprising things are quite legal here.

SMU, Kid - Aye. Heh.

Mo - A lady after my own heart.

MJenks said...

S&C...maybe read my suggestion over again. ;-)

Soda and Candy said...

Uh, duhhhh.

Anna Russell said...

It doesn't matter what you call it (here it's a pavement), shouting at annoying people on the street is always a good idea.

Soda and Candy said...

Anna - You are SO right.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

F all pedestrians in general. Like they have rights??
Sheesh.

I like F you Fridays.

Anonymous said...

What about when they READ your lips and you said something like "you stupid dumb effing biotch" or something equally lame. Then you get to work and she's a CUSTOMER. hahahahahaha

MJenks said...

I like F you Fridays, too.

Even though people who make weekly Friday features are really lame. Wait...

Soda and Candy said...

Candy - Spoken like a true American.

Twinkie - Luckily, that has not happened to me! *quickly looks around for some wood to knock on*

mJenks - Takes one to know one
; )