I need your help, readers!
I had a great idea for a post but it's only going to work if you guys pitch in.
So... remember Mad Libs? They're basically short stories with words missing, and you get someone who doesn't know what the story is to give you words to fill in the blanks.
I want to do the bloggy version, so I'm going to give you a list of the blanks to fill - you respond in the comments.
I'll pick
Also, the winner gets an award
So please give it a go!
Here are the blanks:
[length of time]
[adjective]
[type of dwelling]
[mode of transport]
[name of city]
[number]
[adjective]
[weather condition]
[body part]
[adverb ending in -ly]
[type of business]
[adjective]
[number]
[animal]
[adverb ending in -ly]
[TV show]
[number]
[adjective]
(Holy crap, that turned out to be a lot longer list than I thought!!! )
11 comments:
4 seconds
stinky
bivouwac
hoverboard
Jerusalem
2
flaming
ice storm
eyelid
smelly
cobblers
fried
12 million
gerbil
fiddly
American Idol
1 zillion
tired
[gosh that was hard work]
Best. Idea. Ever.
Six minutes
Mawkish
Bungalow
Rickshaw
Philadelphia
37
Shrill
Windy
Ear lobe
Indubitably
Bail bondsman
Stinky
5
Grizzly bear
Swishingly
The Late Show with David Letterman
3.14159
Shameless
[length of time] – Fiscal Year
[adjective] - dank
[type of dwelling] – Trailer park Meth Lab
[mode of transport] – Small bus
[name of city] – Akron, Ohio
[number] – 69 (Obviously)
[adjective] - moist
[weather condition] – sunny and clear
[body part] - loins
[adverb ending in -ly] - drunkenly
[type of business] – naughty librarian
[adjective] - dank
[number] - 666
[animal] – Musk Ox
[adverb ending in -ly] - disturbingly
[TV show] – Star Trek
[number] - 2
[adjective] - skanky
*4.3 micro seconds
*elephantine
*mud hut
*heelies
*Hobart
*1/3 of a trillion
*frugal
*predicted precipitation
*weenis (not what you're thinking, look it up on urban dictionary)
*inadvertently
*cowpuncher (cowboy)
*flabergasted
*777
*a Gnu
*disastrously
*Shirty, the slightly aggressive bear
*3
*interminably
this is an awesome idea!
from the Gnu
fortnight
spectacular
igloo
the 2 train
Intercourse, PA
33
crunchy
sleeting
big toe
nonchalantly
escort service
ornate
1999
naked molerat
mind-numbingly
The Twilight Zone
55
cute
[length of time]fortnight
[adjective]hideous
[type of dwelling]tree house
[mode of transport]submarine
[name of city]Pittsburgh!!
[number]1001.5
[adjective]gorgeous
[weather condition]typhoon
[body part]pinky toe
[adverb ending in -ly]skittishly
[type of business]Prostitution
[adjective]pure
[number]43
[animal]cheetah
[adverb ending in -ly]nervously
[TV show]Law and Order: SVU
[number]71
[adjective]Quiet
Haha, I hope I got all my parts of speech right! I'd feel really stupid if I messed up my adjectives.
-four score and seven years ago
-egregiously
-mud hut
-pack mule
-Paris
-Pi
-greasy
-fire and brimstone
-coccyx
-fatly
-dog catcher
-soporific
-eleven
-platypus
-slowly
-Coronation Street
-two
-black
Ohhhh, this is gonna be GOOD!!!!
23 seconds
crunchy
1960's rambler
skateboard
Walla Walla
101
snooty
overcast
nipple
quickly
Nanny Agency
teeny
13
ape
surprisingly
The A-Team
54 million
sparkly
I like it!
[length of time] - Three generations
[adjective] - Rotund
[type of dwelling] - Houseboat
[mode of transport] - Johnny 5
[name of city] - Cardiff
[number] - Eight point three recurring
[adjective] - Balmy
[weather condition] - Sleet
[body part] - Spleen
[adverb ending in -ly] - Tragically
[type of business] - Pipe maker
[adjective] - Portly
[number] - Zero
[animal] - Ocelot
[adverb ending in -ly] - Maniacally
[TV show] - The Golden Girls
[number] - Sixty six
[adjective] - Debonaire
Fortnight
Sloppy
Yurt
Scooter
Walla Walla
14
Tricky
Overcast
Elbow
Sneakily
Import/Export
Red
11
Wombat
Trickily
Three's Company
7
Gooey
Can't wait to see what you come up with!! :-)
- eleventy years
- svelte
- igloo
- hot air balloon
- Sugar Land
- 13
- engaging
- partly cloudy with chance of thunderstorms
- gluteus maximus
- furtively
- Old Tyme Soda Fountain
- tranquil
- 29
- saber toothed tiger
- disdainfully
- South Park
- 69
- phenomenal
Post a Comment