So get creative and get writing/commenting and you could be the recipient of an awesome Sweet Blogger Award, just like The Imaginary Reviewer, who won the inaugural competition with the sheer force of his Britishness.
... Go and enter!
... I mean it!
5 comments:
So... "to Jack Bauer" something... is that like "to Superman" something?
Is there a new rap song I'm missing? I mean, if Urban Dictionary's right about what Supermanning A Ho means, I can only imagine what Jack Bauering A Ho means.
Sweet tag... haha
DUDE. i can't believe i almost MISSED this!
it's flipping brilliant!
my entry posted.
Hmm... seeing everyone else's kind of puts me off having a go. Next time (if there is a next time) you should have submissions by email or something.
joshlos - Yes, I sadly googled supermanning. Not a good idea.
Racquel - right? hehe
SJ - Girrrrrrl. You gotta keep up with me!
Mr London Street - Just click on Jump to Comment Form in the comment pop-up window, that way you don't have to read everyone else's!
Post a Comment