Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mad Blogs II: The Bloggening*

Okay seriously, it was SO HARD to pick a winner this time!!!

I really want to give the
award to pretty much all of you, but then you might "rest on pretty" as Tyra says, and not bother to enter the next one! And there WILL be a next one.

So *drrrrrrum rrrrrrroll*... the winner is...
The Vegetable Assassin!!!

Please enjoy your custom made Sweet Blogger award, mate - it was a VERY close race.


_____________________

And here is the winning entry:

S'up, Sugartits! my little tentacles!

A creamy thing happened to me a nanosecond ago...

I was expertly driving my 131 kids home from midget hockey practice at 4:16 a.m. when I saw something by the side of the road and stopped to look.

It was a warthog! At first i thought it was dead, because it smelled like rotten begonias, but then I saw its taint twitch. I felt stimulated, and picked it up to put it in the car & take it home with us.

"Christ on a pogo stick!" shouted my youngest son.
"That thing is hefty. Can we keep him?"

So we named him Fluffy.

________________

But wait, there's more!!!
My Mum was also one of my top choices, but she doesn't have a blog and therefore cannot display the award. So instead I'm going to post her entry here too.

Top o' the mornin' my little sheep!

A greasy thing happened to me eons ago...

I was witheringly driving my 7 kids home from hurling practice at morning tea time when I saw something by the side of the road and stopped to look.

It was a caracal lynx! At first i thought it was dead, because it smelled like rotten cockroaches, but then I saw its tongue twitch. I felt dismay, and picked it up to put it in the car & take it home with us.

"Gosh all crimenentlies!**" shouted my youngest son.
"That thing is sweet. Can we keep him?"

So we named him Fluffy.


_________________

*The title of this post has nothing to do with the subject matter of the Mad Blog™ by the way, it's just patented hilarity to say Something II: The Somethinging. And yes I am a retard and had this footnote on the previous post.
Shut up, that's why.


**Uh, what?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Thank you. I like this better than my Oscar!

OK I don't have an Oscar. But if I had one I'd like this better. Yes I would. :)

I like the word creamy. Creamy. Yum!

Shawn said...

I'm going to start saying "Gosh all crimenentlies!" I don't know what it means, but I like it.

BeckEye said...

Words Words Words led me to believe that I was going to win. I'm crushed. I demand a recount.

mo.stoneskin said...

Midgets are getting a lot of press this week in the blogosphere!

Scope said...

"Morning tea time"? Something tells me your mom ain't from around these parts. :-)

Cora said...

Congrats to Veggie!!!!

And I shall now spend the remainder of the day bellowing "Christ on a pogo stick!" in her honor.

rachaelgking said...

What?? That's the last time I throw my adjectives at you willy nilly!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Veggie Ass. :) And S&C's Mum! Both were very fun to read. I like these mad blogger thingies. :)

Tash said...

Your mama was a runner up? FIX!

(Kidding. I'm a sore loser is all.)