Friday, April 3, 2009

FAIL: Prince.

No, this is what it sounds like when doves cry:

Hoohoohoohoohoo... hoohoohoohoo...

ssssssssttttttttttttttttttt*





*This is the sound of a single, salty dove-tear sliding over pure white feathers. Duh.

8 comments:

Shawn said...

It's not entirely dissimilar...

Anonymous said...

I'd like to hear what it sounds like when Prince cries (like after I bitch slap his little purple hiney for making sucky songs for 20 odd years).

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

I made Prince cry once. I didn't feel very good about it, but it needed to be done.

He knows what he did.

Sass said...

Prince made me cry, once. He didn't call me back.

I left my phone number on the stairs.

He just kept talking about horses.

*sigh*

Cowguy said...

Wait... he's Prince again and not Ungledefshesinn or however you pronounce that thing.

mo.stoneskin said...

I didn't think doves cry. Are you sure?

BeckEye said...

I think I'm going to have to make the Veggie Assassin cry now for dissing The Purple One!!

Soda and Candy said...

Shawn. Pshaw, I have done an exact rendering of a dove crying, and it sounds nothing like synth-pop.

Veg Assassin & Imaginary Reviewer - Please post a recording of the event on your blog!

Sass - Okaaaaaaay...

Cowguy - Yes, he is now the artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince.

Mo - Yes they do, whinging bastards.

BeckEye - It's gonna be a what? Girlfight!