THERE WAS A SLUG ON THE TOILET SEAT!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!
I am beyond squicked out right now. It was *this* close to touching me.
Bleeeeuuuuurgh.
numer darowizny: SRTF/067/SWD .
1 month ago
the life and times of a hardcore sugar addict.
16 comments:
did you pour salt on him?
No, I cruelly squished him, wrapped him up in bog roll (that's "bathroom tissue" to the Americans) and threw him away.
No.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
No. I did not read that. I am going to now forget it was ever said.
Holy shit dude.
For the record, your word veri wants me to type "GROWS". Let's hope it doesn't, right?
I'm trying to block it out myself. Perhaps I shouldn't have committed it to blog memory...
Luckily he was a tiny fellow. But slugs just... *shudder* they're just horrifying.
I had one on my shirt last night while I was working in the garden. Skeeved out. I used the hose nozzle to flick him off. Ugh.
How does a slug even crawl up a toilet??? Maybe it dropped in 'Mission Impossible' style??? Bleh
Gwen - I HATE them. Oddly enough I'm okay with snails.
Eric - I have NO idea. which means more could be coming! AAAAHHHH!!!!!!
There was a silverfish on my toilet last week. Ick.
I keep wondering how a slug got there. And how long it took him to get there. And why he wasn't discovered before that. He must be a ninja slug!
According to Husband, he's not the first one to get in there either, which I sort of wish I didn't know. I guess they could be getting in through the A/C vents or something?
heh, ninja slug.
Just be thankful it didn't drop on your while you were perched there.
Now try to erase that thought from your mind.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
BAD Scope! Bad!
Hey, it's not like I suggested that it was a leech and not a slug. Because that would be really horrible of me.
Wait? I just did what? 'mBad.
See I think you need to tell Cora to turn her flight around, because I can obviously not be left alone unsupervised.
And I guess neither can your blog, for my word verification is "fannies". Let's just hope it means "American Style Fannies"
Ah, I see. This is all part of your plan to be unmanageable without the missus around so as to force her hand.
I'll put the rolled-up newspaper down then.
Okay, this is really weird... there was a slug on the handle of the shower in MY bathroom this morning that completely freaked me out. Do we have the same bathroom through a wormhole or a wrinkle in the space-time-continuum? Or is there some freakish slug epidemic? How does a slug even get into my house for heaven's sake??
Hahaha! I'm fairly sure I know why they like the bathroom, it's the heat/humidity. Friends of mine that lived out in the bush in Australia used to get frogs in their shower for the same reason. I'd much rather frogs than slugs. *shudder*
But I've still no idea how he got in, although there was another one this morning. Blech.
Look at that, will ya? I leave Scope alone for a minute and he starts antics like this.
*weary sigh*
I'll be back in Chicago soon, Soda and Candy. Don't worry, I'll get him back in line.
;-)
Post a Comment