Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hurry up, you guys!

*hopping impatiently from one foot to the other*

If you haven't entered Mad Blogs yet (it's the post before this one), hurry up!

Go do it now! It might be the last chance you get - I haven't got another one in mind.

As if that PLUS the Sweet Blogger award wasn't enough inducement to GO enter Mad Blogs, I have a super special secret surprise reward planned for the winner.

It's not a physical prize and it's not an award as such, but I am super-excited about it.

If you are as big a nerd as I am, and/or you love attention as much as I do (and really, why else would you be a blogger?), you will enjoy this reward.

So go already!

You have less than Jack Bauer time (ie 24 hours)!

4 comments:

Bea said...

i'm on my way! i have an award for you over at my blog, come over and join the party!

words...words...words... said...

My sole goal in life this week is to win the First Annual Soda And Candy Award For Outstanding Achievement In The Field Of Excellence.

katrocket said...

I would consider entering if I could understand this MadBlog business. And telling me that it's like "mad libs" doesn't help, because I don't know what the hell that is either. Sorry sweetie - The Rocket doesn't play games.

So can I earn some kind of award by just sending you a photo of my tits?

Soda and Candy said...

Untitled - Thanks!!!

WWW - Just as soon as I invent it, dude.

katrocket - Umm... I think I'll be okay without, thanks.

; )