You guys, has Mad Blogs jumped the shark?
Is there any way I can improve on the game? Any way that I can make it more fun for everyone playing?
I only have one more ready to go. I feel like participation dropped off pretty sharply after the first one, but I really like doing them so I want to make sure that they're as fun as possible for you guys to make you want to keep doing them!
Suggestions/"you're crazy, Mad Blogs is the funnest game ever!" in the comments please!
numer darowizny: SRTF/067/SWD .
1 month ago
13 comments:
You're crazy, Mad Blogs is the funnest game ever!
No, really, it is.
Although it would be funner if I won.
Ohhhhhh, heck yeah, Mad Blogs is the funnest game ever! I think it's a brilliant idea and I'm boiling with envy that I didn't think of it first! I mean that.
I say keep it going. I adore it.
:-)
Okay I'm just now coming over to visit, so I've never played before....but this game is awesome! I probably shouldn't play though, because most of my answers would be really inappropriate.
I think I should win more often. That's my suggestion.
I dunno, I thought it was pretty fun. I'd probably participate if it was hourly...so no real suggestions I'm afraid!
The only thing I've thought of is maybe instead of selecting an entire list of words and phrases by someone, be more selective by using individual words and phrases that fit best from the whole group. A word or two here or there from various Mad Blogs entrants.
Thanks guys! All right, I will keep it going, as long as I think of them.
Josh - I almost did that when you said Oh snap! because that's my favorite phrase ever.
Maybe I will do that for the next one, just pick my favorite word for each blank. What does everyone think of that?
who will win then???? joint winners.. neigh!
Now that sounds like a great idea. But then how would you divide up the sweet blogger award? It's what we play for.
That sounds good, and there can be a 'points system' where the person with the most words... wait, is that making it too complicated?
I saw someone do one of these once where they took the words in order from all the people who commented, but everyone was required to submit all the words, just in case, and so that they could go back and see how there's would read.
Ooh good suggestions you guys.
I think I like Eric's overly complex point system and Scope's use the words in order system too.
I'm gonna think it over.
Do you guys like when I post the one with the blanks left in so that you can read your own version??
I never get my stuff in on time...
Post a Comment