Friday, May 8, 2009

News from Candysoda Castle...

Having been accused of completely hallucinating the first chapter of The Blogisferia Chronicles, I've made an adjustment: from now on, references to posts by the featured bloggers have been linked where possible. I hope this helps you to understand how much of a genius I am.

In addition, I have also designed the freaking awesome Candysoda coat of arms, which ought to be proudly displayed by those featured in The Blogisferia Chronicles.

Wordsx3 and Me, Amplified, please take yours now!




Everyone else who is in my sidebar can expect to be featured one day, (unless you explicitly state to me in the comments of this post that you do not wish to be involved, party-pooper).

9 comments:

words...words...words... said...

Your award looks like a combination of Good N' Plentys and awesomeness. :)

Bea said...

i love it!
i shall wear it with pride and do all kinds of rainbow fairy things with it.(namely, posting it on my blog and gushing about how great your blog is)

mo.stoneskin said...

I'm looking at that crest and drooling.

*drip drip*

It's just so beautiful.

Cora said...

Soda and Candy, I look forward to it. And that is one badass coat of arms too, I must say.

Soda and Candy said...

Words - Curse you, now I have to find out what Good N Plentys are to see if I should be flattered or offended!

Me, Amped - Aw, shucks *smiles shyly*

Mo - If you want it, you have to let me feature you!

Cora - Awesome! Thank you! I think it's pretty badass myself.

Andy - Instafather said...

This is such a good idea, and better than the usual "blog award" stuff because you put extra thought into it.

Shawn said...

Sweet. I kind of want to print it out, put it in a button, and wear it on my shirt.

Soda and Candy said...

Aww, thanks Andy!

Shawn - Uh, okay... You can do that once I feature you ; )

Soda and Candy said...

Also, Words: Bleurgh, licorice.