Friday, May 29, 2009

F You Friday: Missing Princess.


Missing: One princess.


Answers to: "Soda & Candy", "Princess Soda", "Your Highness", or "Hey look, a shoe sale!"

Last seen: Muttering angrily, clutching Wheaty Bear in one hand and a fistful of Pamprin Max in the other.

Height: 7' in platform wedges.

Weight: Information unavailable*.

Eyes: Dark circles.

Hair: Too damn much.

Use extreme caution when apprehending. Subject is considered armed & cranky, but may be mollified by offerings of cheeseburgers, Snickers Almond bars or Dr Pepper.


*Official Candysoda archive record states: "None of your damn business."

13 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Effing hilarious. Can I please hide out wherever she is, please and thank you?

erin said...

Hair: Too damn much
That's what I always think about myself. We should both shave our heads...
But you'd look way cooler cause I'm only like 5'6" in platform wedges...if that.

SkylersDad said...

Sigh... I remember when I had too much hair, at least on my head...

mo.stoneskin said...

Standard Dr Pepper, the mythical vanilla or the new cherry?

Sam_I_am said...

Look, shoes!

tennysoneehemingway said...

Almond Snickers are coming! Almond Snickers are coming!!

Cora said...

Mmmmmmmm, Snickers Almond Bars....

Droooooooooool....

Morgan the Muse said...

I have to agree with everyone else... almond snickers.... ^^

Soda and Candy said...

Thanks you guys... it's a rough one. I'm sure the Princess will be back as soon as she feels normal again.

words...words...words... said...

I'm not setting off to find her without help. It's too dangerous. I think I might just leave a trail of cheeseburgers that leads into a trap. God bless the Acme company.

Soda and Candy said...

hahahahaha

I'm ashamed to say I think a cheeseburger trap would work quite well.

BeckEye said...

Gee, me and my thin, baby fine, flyaway bullshit hair feel SO bad for you people with too much hair.

Soda and Candy said...

Oh don't worry, I have baby-hair too. It's just that I've been growing it for about 5 years so it's about 2 feet long. It's giant & foofy until I try to put it in a ponytail, at which point it deflates down to nothing. Boo.

Also, try getting one of those special body-enhancing shampoos, they really work!