In fact, this time I had to pick TWO winners!
Words...words...words..., a blogger whose cromulence embiggens us all
And...
Currently Untitled, for being super-Aussie and using ace Aussie words!
You are Sweet Bloggers!!!*
Here's your COMBINED winning entry (and the blank version is below it, for those of you who want to see how awesome the other word choices were).______________________
The plot of the latest Hollywood blockbuster, brought to you by Mad Blogs:
Set on the mean streets of Intercourse, PA, a buddy movie like you've never embiggened.
A cromulent redneck detective, played by Gary Busey is partnered with a bogan detective, played by Nicole Kidman. Detective Rurtaugh has just turned 42 and only has a light year before retirement. Rurtaugh's new partner, Miggs, just lost his wife in a tragic hansom cab accident and is cross.
Together they uncover a huge Wii smuggling operation and end up becoming tragic friends.
Best quote from the movie: "I'm too futile for this double-wide!
______________________
The plot of the latest Hollywood blockbuster, brought to you by Mad Blogs:
Set on the mean streets of city, a buddy movie like you've never past tense verb.
A adjective ethnicity detective, played by famous actor - male or female is partnered with a adjective detective, played by a different famous actor - male or female. Detective Rurtaugh has just turned number and only has length of time before retirement. Rurtaugh's new partner, Miggs, just lost his wife in a tragic mode of transport accident and is emotional state.
Together they uncover a huge noun smuggling operation and end up becoming adjective friends.
Best quote from the movie: "I'm too adjective for this noun!
______________
*And I haven't forgotten about the super special extra secret part of your reward either; all will be revealed in my next post.
7 comments:
I can't wait for my super special extra prize!
I am pleased to share this award with Currently Untitled, since my blog used to have a very similar name.
Even if light years are a measure of distance, not time. ;)
Thank you, S&C! You have proved a wise and benevolent judge.
Too "futile for this double-wide"? That has a lovely ring to it, it is simply wonderful..
yes! i won i won i won i won! *grooves along to happy dance, again*
ahem
thankyou so much! i love it, i can't wait for the surprise!
*drum roll for the reveal*
AWESOME!!!!
Man, those are some good Mad Libs. Side note: I've been to Intercourse, PA
To Words Words Words,
oh,um, er, i meant a year in the north pole when it's light... ok, fine, i never listened in science. i'll swap you light year for what you wrote if I can have Bert Newton instead of Gary Busey.
Deal?
from the now-titled Me, Amplified
p.s. oh, and i read some of your posts and it's an honour to share the award with you too!
Post a Comment