Cora - Random Bus Stop Dude. (Normally I avoid these conversations like the plague but he just noticed my accent after asking me how often the buses came)
WWW - Were you like, "Uh, it's a state, not a farm!"
I'm trying to think of if anybody's ever asked me a stupid assed question like that but I can't think of any.
Well, unless you count once I was asked in jest if I was a "chola" because I come from a small agricultural town called McFarland with a reputation of breeding gangsta's. But it was meant as a joke and I quickly responded, "That's right. So don't f*ck with me or I'll shank you."
I have a love/hate relationship with the USA, mainly because as a dual citizen I guess I'm (shudder) half-American. Generally I'm proud to be a Yank, but tourist season tends to make me wish I were Japanese.
The Japanese are seriously the sweetest tourists ever.
I was going to ask you if everyone is afraid of dingos stealing their babies down there, but now I think I should probably keep that question to myself.
14 comments:
Who said that?! How ignorant (but funny and quite the bloggy gold. Definitely.)
There are dumb people everywhere. I was in England and when a local found out I was from New Jersey she asked me if I knew Bruce Springsteen.
Cora - Random Bus Stop Dude. (Normally I avoid these conversations like the plague but he just noticed my accent after asking me how often the buses came)
WWW - Were you like, "Uh, it's a state, not a farm!"
What a dumb question. Everyone who is anyone knows that it is all Outback with a couple of Kangaroos.
See it's the same thing with Missouri... "Does anyone in that state have all their own teeth?"
No.
Tell Quigley I said "howdy".
Mo - All right, you got me.
; )
Cowguy - Right?
What? You didn't answer the question! Why are you being so evasive? What are you hiding, Australia?
Stupid Americans.
Kurt - well, the current Australian society was founded by criminals, so...
Zibbs - Hey, I never said that!
*ummm.. uh... so does this mean it isn't? LOL
cowguy... hahahah... that's damned funny.
I'm trying to think of if anybody's ever asked me a stupid assed question like that but I can't think of any.
Well, unless you count once I was asked in jest if I was a "chola" because I come from a small agricultural town called McFarland with a reputation of breeding gangsta's. But it was meant as a joke and I quickly responded, "That's right. So don't f*ck with me or I'll shank you."
shank=stab
Tiwinkie - your turn to educate me - what is a chola?
I have a love/hate relationship with the USA, mainly because as a dual citizen I guess I'm (shudder) half-American. Generally I'm proud to be a Yank, but tourist season tends to make me wish I were Japanese.
The Japanese are seriously the sweetest tourists ever.
I was going to ask you if everyone is afraid of dingos stealing their babies down there, but now I think I should probably keep that question to myself.
oops.
dingo... stealing.. babies... hahahahahah OMG... OMG.. coffee just came out my nose. It hurts... ouchie...
Soda.. "chola" is a spanish word for gangster.
pronounced choe- law
Post a Comment