Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All the cool kids are doing it.

(This is modified from a Facebook game, in case you have not heard of it before and are a Luddite, in which case, get off the internet before God smites you.)

You put these three elements together to make your emo band's first album.

1 - Go to Wikipedia. Hit “random”
( click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random )
The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to “Random quotations”
( click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 )
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
( click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days )
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use Photoshop or similar to put it all together. And you all know about my mad Photoshop skillz.

Here's mine:
Find out who we are, the debut album from Totonacan Languages.

Hey, if you do this meme, post a link in the comments, 'kay?

6 comments:

words...words...words... said...

I like mine!
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/2456/pozocanada.jpg

mo.stoneskin said...

Totonacan Languages is hilarious. And someone will certainly use it now. I would nab the domain name quickly and you could make a fortune...

Soda and Candy said...

WWW - I like it!

Mo - I know! I think I'm going to get addicted to this game.

BeckEye said...

Wait. They're not a real band??

Cora said...

Ha ha! Too funny. I may just have to try that one out.

My word verification: impgrand. (snicker!!) Well, I'm glad to know your blog thinks my imp is grand. That's very sweet. Thank you. ;-)

Sam_I_am said...

FMR's latest album just dropped "Alphabetical Order." Sadly, I don't have photoshop here and I'm waiting to get 50 comments on my 100th post before I post again, but I will put my album together at work tomorrow. Maybe I'll quit my day job and create bands...