So the husband and I were having one of our conversations which starts with both of us thinking we know what's going on and ends with him shaking his head and looking at me like I am crazy. In other words, he would say, every conversation we have.
Then this happened:
Husband: "I don't want to live on your planet."
Soda & Candy: "I know, because it's pink! ... Also, its Saturn-like rings are made of glitter and pink sugar."
Husband: "I call it [a pun name for it involving my real name]!"
Soda & Candy: "Oh, I am so blogging this, but we can't tell that name."
Husband: "Call it Planet Lollipop."
Soda & Candy: "That's an even better name! Oh, and the planet itself would be made of Chupa Chup candy!"
I look forward to returning home to Planet Lollipop one day.
I imagine there are puppies and kittens that never become dogs and cats, naturally rainbow-hued miniature horses gamboling about perpetually green fields, aquifers of Dr. Pepper, and endless personally tailored shopping opportunities.
Readers, what would your home planet be like?
numer darowizny: SRTF/067/SWD .
1 month ago
10 comments:
Planet Telex... which is a Radiohead reference. Which makes me a giant dork.
Giant dorks are very welcome on Planet Lollipop (the natives here are secretly massive nerds)!
It would be made of cheese and chocolate and I would be queen but only as a figurehead for parties and such.
Ooh, cheese and chocolate, those are two of my favorite things!!!
I think I have a headache and I haven't even actually been to your planet yet! I think I saw it on a Trapper Keeper once in ninth grade.
Only a planet? I have an entire parallel universe of my own.
am a huge fan of aquifers of dr. pepper. i hope i can visit your planet.
my planet would have an eject button where i could remove certain people from it when the annoy me.
i would also be surrounded with baby chicks and bunnies at all times, and clouds would be made out of marshmallows.
i call it Planet Fluffy Bunny.
WWW - yeah, the Y chromosome does tend to block enjoyment of Planet Lollipop.
TishTash - Hahaha, awesome!
SJ - Welcome, Funny Gal! I am totally booking a shuttle to your planet ASAP.
I think I described what my heaven/home planet would be like once before, and it sounds remarkably similar to what you just described.
*scrounges around through blog archives*
Okay, this is the kind of dumb shit I write when American Idol isn't on:
"I want to breed Marley with all of the girl Shiba Inus so they have dozens upon dozens of pups, and then we will all go live together on Big Rock Candy Mountain in a castle next to a chocolate waterfall. Wait, no no no. I'm being ridiculous. The dogs might go swimming in the waterfall and accidentally swallow some chocolate. Dogs can't have chocolate! How silly of me. No, the waterfall will have to be vanilla. I like vanilla better anyway, so I really don't know why that wasn't my first choice. I need to stop being so impulsive and really take the time to plan these things out."
If I could pick my own planet it would be yellow, because it’d be so close to the sun! Me luvz me sum sun!
And the people (or Twinkinians as we like to call ourselves) are all peaceful, loving, silly, goofy, short, chubby, fun loving folks. We are distant cousins to the Wizard of Oz Munchkins from the land of Munch. Except we’re shorter and our voices are annoyingly more high pitched.
Much like the treat, Twinkinians have an "unlimited shelf life". Our scientific studies show that Twinkinians will survive even after a nuclear explosion.. and even much after cockroaches have died.
Post a Comment