Thursday, March 26, 2009

uh-oh, addiction!

so I kind of got addicted to the emo album meme:

Health Food Makes Me Sick, the new album from indie darlings LaVergne.

Somebody to Divide it With, by Stellar Association.

Raw Treasures Volume 1 (actually an album name, sadly) by Extravagances of the Poor (not a real band name)

Hours in the Library, by The Blue Sickness.

and (my favorite design)
You Talk to Your Enemies by Molalla Oregon.



Don't judge me.

6 comments:

words...words...words... said...

These are GREAT! I especially love the font for the Stellar Association record. That would actually be a great real band name. The font looks like the font for an actual band that I can't think of right now.

Tash said...

I like the library one. Can I be lead guitar? They get all the chicks.

mo.stoneskin said...

My favourite is the library one.

So, are you still addicted and we can expect more, or have you broken from the addiction?

Soda and Candy said...

WWW - Thanks! I love that font too.

TishTash - of course you can be lead guitar. But I get to be the bass player, so I can be moody and only have to learn like 3 notes.

Mo - time will tell.

sj said...

OMG! these are so amazing!!!

my favorite is somebody to divide it with.

freaking awesome.

Soda and Candy said...

heh SJ, I know! that is the best name I think.