Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Analyze This. I Dare You.

I was visiting Australia, on my way to have dinner with two friends. At the bus stop, there was a young woman, a kindly old lady and a skeevy young dude. The old lady leered and creepily presented the younger lady with an uncooked hot dog from her purse.

When I arrived at the restaurant, I told my friends about this, but even though it had just happened, I already changed parts of the story (this is something I do frequently. I call it enhancement).


Then I was at the beach. Suddenly a giant white tube started coming up out of the ocean. It turned into a Chinese dragon, similar to
Falkor from The Neverending Story, except not as furry. It looked like it was made of plastic. It began to speak and told us that was an alien god and that it would tell us the meaning of life. The words began to form on a giant tablet rising out of the ocean...

And then I woke up.

9 comments:

Cowguy said...

Simple analysis.


You're not drinking near enough.

MJenks said...

Strangely enough, that sounds like a Dune book.

Anonymous said...

Josh's analysis:

this dream = awesome.

I once had a dream where thousands of militant late-1700s colonial types (w/ the hats and weird jackets and everything) emerged from the ocean on a quest to re-establish the U.S. as they'd intended it to be. They were not effing around. At that part of the dream, I was hiding in a nearby shed, and there was no way I was gonna try to sneak out. The pissed off colonials were everywhere.

I love dreams.

mo.stoneskin said...

Easy. It is just a pure prophecy. It will come true this week. Be ready and you can offer the young lady some ketchup.

Soda and Candy said...

Cowguy - I think you're right.

mjenks - quite a lot of my dreams could easily be made into movies.

Josh - Thank you! I had one where I was a Chinese princess with martial arts skills hiding from invaders. That one was even awesomer.
Your dream sounds so cool too.

mo - OMG, you could be right!

Diane said...

I was going to say I think you need to stop drinking before dinner... but I sort of like Cowguy's analysis better.

kel said...

I'm new here.. I think I love you.

And I totally have that same dream every night...lol

rachaelgking said...

Falkor! *wave of nostalgia*

Oh. Sorry... that's all I got.

Soda and Candy said...

Diane - agreed!

Kel - hahaha thanks! and welcome!

LiLu - I know, right? "Atreyuuuuuuuuuuu!"