Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just quickly...

Is anyone else watching Dollhouse?

I feel like my husband and I are the only people watching it, and I will be very cross if it gets canceled, because I really really love it! Pretty much anything Joss Whedon does (Buffy, Firefly) is awesome and Dollhouse is no exception so far.

So if you aren't watching it already, please get caught up on Hulu and start watching it...

...I promise, that whole "Watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!" thing was just a joke!

9 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

I've got to start watching it.

And the chick is pretty cute but there's also something odd about her that I can't put my finger on.

Soda and Candy said...

Zibbs, please do, so it can be discussed! If you mean the main girl (Eliza Dushku) it's probably her sad eyes (turned down at the outer corner).

Gwen said...

Again, haven't seen it. And I watch me some TV. How am I missing these things? Good thing you started this blog to keep me up-to-speed.

Soda and Candy said...

Haha thanks Gwen!

Actually my new favorite TV person ever is on Dollhouse - Dichen Lachman plays Sierra - she is NEPALESE-AUSTRALIAN!!! what a freaking cool mix is that??? Plus, she kind of looks like a pretty alien.

paperback reader said...

I watched the mid-90s film Welcome to the Dollhouse - does that count?

Soda and Candy said...

Haha Pistols! I'm thrilled to have uch an awesome blogger reading me!

and no it does not. Please commence watching Dollhouse immediately.

Andy - Instafather said...

I haven't seen Dollhouse yet, although its star is on the cover of the magazine I'm going to review. So I'm watching by osmosis.

Brandon Szuminsky said...

I've seen a few episodes (not caught up yet to the live episodes) but it sure seems to be missing the Wheadon humor I crave. (Firefly is amazing, bytheby)

Soda and Candy said...

It's not AS jokey-jokey as the others, but I still like it. Maybe it needs time to warm up?