there are two kinds of people in this world.
one type means it when they say everything's fine.
i'm the other type.
"what's wrong honey?"
"nothing." [pouts]
"no really, what's up?"
"everything's fine." [crosses arms, frowns into middle distance]
for some reason i cannot bring myself to simply state what is bothering me, but must have it drawn out of me spanish-inquisition style, even though i'm horribly, petulantly obvious that it is there to be drawn out.
why is this?
and which camp do you fall into?
numer darowizny: SRTF/067/SWD .
1 month ago
8 comments:
It depends on who's asking the question, and the circumstances. Some people and in some situations I'll say I'm fine. For others, I may just unload.
The first camp is called "men". The second camp is called "women". That's why when your girlfriend or wife says everything is fine, you better figure out what the fuck is wrong FAST.
I'm the guy with the Slingblade accent telling 'em what's wrong.
mmmm hmmmm
joshlos - I think everyone does that, because it's easier to just say "fine" when someone asks how you are and you know they're not really looking for an answer.
WWW - damn straight.
Cowguy - Hi, welcome! Um, I haven't seen that movie, but you reminded me of Homer Simpson and his make-up gun - "Women will like what I tell them to like!"
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am the same as you, will say that I am fine but I'm not really!
Hi Molly! Welcome!
Why do we do this? I know it's self -defeating, but I still do it!
YES yes YES... I'm the same way. Usually though, it's because I know I'm overreacting and just need time to get over it. It's one of those things where I am VERY aware that I have a bad temper, therefore I hold it in until it passes.
I've always thought that there were 3 kinds of people in the world:
Those that were good at math, and those that weren't.
Post a Comment