the life and times of a hardcore sugar addict.
Oh yeah, the new Burger King commercial. :)
OK. I thought it was going to be impossible to top the 'My Humps' Original Draft.Boy, was I wrong.Everything about this is pure, unadulterated awesome. Especially the 'You Shall Be Apprehended!' HA! HAHAHAHA!I heart you, words, for requesting this - and I heart you SO, SO BAD, Soda & Candy, for the awe-inspiring goodness of this Original Draft!
His apparently engored member is decline to accept any offers without a hearty serving of yeast rolls, my darling.Good one! Makes you want to sing along.
Eric - Oh, it makes me cringe! Sooooooo inappropes!girl - Haha, thank you, I heart you too!Alex - Haha, good work! Please sing it out loud.SkyDad - Thanks!
Now I know what it feels like to be an executive that tosses off a half-baked idea and watches someone else make it gold :)
That "Sir Combines-A-Lot" is genius, Miss. Nicely played.
WWW - Haha, sucker! I mean, thanks for the song request!TishTash - *blushing* why thank you miss!
There is nothing quite a slender waist, or a burger. But why not have both?
A whole generation of young people will only know that song by the BK commercial. Very sad.And I am a fan of the derriere, for the record, but not to the point I'd write a song about it.
Ha ha ha!!!! Too funny! I'd better hurry up and think of a song for this before all the funniest ones are taken....Ahh. Got it!! ;-)
Mo - Because the second one affects the first one! ; )Andy - It's a travesty, it is!Cora - I'm running off to check my email now. : )
hahahahaha! I was wondering when you'd get to this one. Baby got posterier, fo' sho'.
hilarious. - and so are the comments it's like... fill-it mig-non of lyricism.
katrocket - Hahaha, it was definitely a good request!SJ - I know, my commenters rock!; )
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Oh yeah, the new Burger King commercial. :)
OK. I thought it was going to be impossible to top the 'My Humps' Original Draft.
Boy, was I wrong.
Everything about this is pure, unadulterated awesome. Especially the 'You Shall Be Apprehended!' HA! HAHAHAHA!
I heart you, words, for requesting this - and I heart you SO, SO BAD, Soda & Candy, for the awe-inspiring goodness of this Original Draft!
His apparently engored member is decline to accept any offers without a hearty serving of yeast rolls, my darling.
Good one! Makes you want to sing along.
Eric - Oh, it makes me cringe! Sooooooo inappropes!
girl - Haha, thank you, I heart you too!
Alex - Haha, good work! Please sing it out loud.
SkyDad - Thanks!
Now I know what it feels like to be an executive that tosses off a half-baked idea and watches someone else make it gold :)
That "Sir Combines-A-Lot" is genius, Miss. Nicely played.
WWW - Haha, sucker! I mean, thanks for the song request!
TishTash - *blushing* why thank you miss!
There is nothing quite a slender waist, or a burger. But why not have both?
A whole generation of young people will only know that song by the BK commercial. Very sad.
And I am a fan of the derriere, for the record, but not to the point I'd write a song about it.
Ha ha ha!!!! Too funny! I'd better hurry up and think of a song for this before all the funniest ones are taken....
Ahh. Got it!! ;-)
Mo - Because the second one affects the first one!
; )
Andy - It's a travesty, it is!
Cora - I'm running off to check my email now.
: )
hahahahaha! I was wondering when you'd get to this one. Baby got posterier, fo' sho'.
hilarious. - and so are the comments
it's like... fill-it mig-non of lyricism.
katrocket - Hahaha, it was definitely a good request!
SJ - I know, my commenters rock!
; )
Post a Comment