Thursday, July 2, 2009

Something fishy and fun

You guys, you have to go to Goldfish Broth right now! and play the word verification definition game.

I know it's been done before, but it's always so much fun!!! Plus, read his own post of w/v definitions before you go and you will realize just how high a standard you will be held to in G. Henry's arena. Anyone who uses the word paucity correctly in a blog post deserves as many readers as can be shepherded his way.

...Again with the pimping?

Yes. Because even though there's a high likelihood that pointing my readers towards blogs which are infinitely funnier than mine will only result in an even sadder comment count for me, I must share this with you.

That's how much of a saint I am.

UPDATE: It's official, I'm going to be designing an award for the winner!!!

Entry into Heaven = guaranteed *dusts hands off smugly*.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I did the word veri thing! I'd like to apologize to G. for making a comment the length of RuPaul. It was fun though!

Alex the Girl said...

Okay, that was fun. Good find, Soda.

Eric said...

I agree Soda, GHenry rocks! Have to think about the response a bit because there are about eight of them... JOIN THE CONTEST!

the girl with the pink teacup said...

Nice entries, my dear... Can't wait to see what sort of awardy-badgelike-thingy you cook up for this one.

MJenks said...

What the hell? I've been using paucity for a good long while now! I'm feeling a definite paucity of praise over my use of the word paucity. *pouts*

tennysoneehemingway said...

Candy you wonderful princess; thanks for the heads up of ANOTHER great blog! He's on my blogroll right now! I'll still be reading your of course but you're right, he's hilarious. And brilliant.

mo.stoneskin said...

There is a definite paucity of bloggers that use the word "paucity". It brings a tear to my eye.

Anna Russell said...

I promise to try to have a look. I'm so damned behind with my regular blogs though, so it might take me a couple of days.

rachaelgking said...

You are a saint, truly. Any blogger can attest to this.

Cora said...

OoOOooOOooh!!!! I love wv's!!!! I'm heading right over there.

Soda and Candy said...

Veggie, Alex, Eric - Good on you for entering! (Also Cooper Green and The Imaginary Reviewer who entered there but haven't commented here) Only now I am not sure that I will win, because you all rocked it.
*pouts*

girl -- I dunno if he wants me to!

mjenks - oh mjenks, you know I heart your blog with its Latin lessons, explosions and TMI stories!

Tenny - Haha, thanks! I actually can't believe he didn't already have an ass-ton of readers!

mo - Kids these days, murdering the Queen's English, eh?
; )

Anna - I feel you on that one, girl.

LiLu - As Kurt would say, I'm pretty much the Mother Teresa of blog pimping.

Cora - Ha, I knew you would!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Soda. Or should that be the less familiar Mrs &Candy?

Thank you so much for your shameless pimping and highly undeserved kindness. And thanks for dropping by, everyone. The entries are amazingly good.

I might well take you up on your offer of an award. Thank you so much. I was trying to fling something together myslef but I shall save that if this is something you'd enjoy.

And the w/v I am being presented with for this comment is 'mudgeo'. That's: 'mudgeo'.

G Henry

Soda and Candy said...

Sup G. You can call me Soda, or Your Highness, y'know, whatevs.
: )

I would love to make an award, I think it will have something to do with goldfish!